CHAPTER 23: ATLAS ACADEMY UNDER ATTACK, PART 1.

Start from the beginning

Goh:"This is all we were able to catch of the invader, but we have reasons to believe that this was something created by the White fang."

Daigo:"(To himself) Something about that thing looks familiar, but I just cant put my finger on it."

Ironwood:"We have called you all down here to ask you to keep an eye out for this thing, and to take it down if you see it."

Ide:"And....if you do happen to find it, please don't destroy it, I want to see if I can study it."

"Later that night, teams RWBY, MHTH, JNPR, KORZ, and KAMM were all keeping an eye out for the invader in the docking bay."

Ruby:"Are you sure this is where it will show up?."

Musashi:"Thats what Hayata said."

Weiss:"What if it never shows up, or worse just goes to destroy another spot of the academy?."

Katsumi:"Weiss calm down, I know it will show up."

"And sure enough, as Katsumi said that, they heard something banging on the walls."

"Everybody takes out their weapons, and points them at the spot where the banging is coming from."

Hikaru:"Ok, as soon as it enters, we blast it."

Shou:"You and you'r straight to the point fighting tactics Hikaru."

Ruby:"Here it comes."

"The wall bursts open, and when the dust clears, this is what they see."

"Start music here"

Daigo:"A GOBNU!!."

Ruby:"FIRE!!."

"Everybody fires their weapons at the Gobnu, but all the attacks just bounce off of it."

Blake:"WHAT, HOW!!?."

"The Gobnu continues to walk towards the teenagers."

Pyrrha:"Im I the only one who sees another Gobnu?."

Nora:"What?."

Pyrrha:"There is any army of them behind that Gobnu."

"Everybody looks in horror as another one hundred Gobnus come into the hanger."

Nora:"Now might be a good time to fall back!."

"As they all run away from the incoming army, two hundred Atlas solders come down as well eight Atlesian Knight-200s and three Atlesian Paladin 290s."

"While the Atlas solders have the advantage with numbers, they are unable to stop any of the Gobnus."

"Five Gobnus are able to kill twenty of the solders with relative ease by tossing them at walls, only three Gobnus destroy three Atlesian Knights and corrupt the other five, and it only takes two Gobnus to corrupt the three Atlesian Paladin 290s."

"Teams RWBY and MHTH run to the conference room to warn Ironwood and Winter of the impending danger that the academy now faces."

"Stop music here"

Winter:"Weiss?, what's going on down there?."

Daigo:"It's an army of super robots called Gobnu, none of your forces can half their progress."

Hiroya:"Well, let's just go and show them a thing or two about invading Atlas academy!."

Winter:"Wait Hiroya, we can't just go in and fight, we need a plan!."

Nora:"Better think of one fast, because something is going on with the Gobnu."

"Start music here"

"As they all look into the hanger, the Gobnu all start to combine with one another."

Pyrrha:"Are they?....."

Weiss:"Combining into one?."

"The Gobnu army all combine into Gobnu Giga."

Daigo:"Gobnu Giga."

Hiroya:"Winter, come on let's go."

"Winter and Hiroya both transform in to Ultrawomen Winter."

"When they drop down to fight the Gobnu, it pays no heed to them and walks out of the hanger."

"Winter jumps over to confront the giant robot."

"Winter grabs the Gobnu and holds it in place"

"Winter tries to pull its arms out, but no matter how hard she tries, she cant get them out."

"Out side of the academy"

Cinder:"My my Winter, you are very bold, but just know that this Gobnu can shape his hands into what ever weapon he wants."

"The Gobnu Giga shapes his hand into a sharp sword, and thrusts it into Winters heart."

"Stop music here"

Winter:"GRRRK!!."

"Everybody in the conference room goes silent, except for Weiss."

Weiss:"WINTERRRRRRR!!!!!."

To be continued....