Yuri became my life, she is important and I don't want her to go.

"It may sound selfish Joyul, but can you just not go?" I looked back at her again, my sight turning blurry.

"I would unnie, only if I could.. My dad, he needs me. After losing mom, I don't think I'm ready to lose him too." She said, wiping the tears on my cheeks with her hands.

"I don't wanna leave you unnie, I don't wanna leave all of you. But someone else also needs me and it would just be unfair not being able to be by his side." She continued, her eyes becoming glossy because of tears.

"I love you unnie, I truly do. No one ever made me feel anything like how you make me feel. You were always there for me, you always listen to me and understand me even if I'm annoying and clingy sometimes.. You supported me in anything I like, you accepted me for who I am."

I cup her face, connecting our foreheads together, rubbing my thumb on her soft cheeks.

"I love you too Joyul, so much that no one can ever imagine."

We stayed like that for a minute and decided to break it up. I took her hand once again and gave her a positive smile.

"We can still communicate right? Technology is rampant and internet is powerful" I said and we both laughed.

"Of course unnie, you can still send me weird pictures of you" she replied, a big smile still on her face.

"Yah those aren't weird. They are merely art" I pout at what she said.

"Unnie, posing with a duck face ain't art!" she retorted back.

I gave her a disbelief face but she just laughed at me.

We stayed in the cafe for an hour, just talking and enjoying our time together.

Well, it's better to enjoy every minute with her since she's still here with me.

~~

Chaewon's POV

It's been 2 days since Minju's accident, it's been 2 days that she haven't woke up, it's been 2 days that I haven't left her side.

I can't bring myself to leave her. I just showered here in the hospital, Eunbi unnie comes after work with new clothes to wear and foods to eat, the others come time to time to visit.

I look at Minju, even in a hospital gown, she still looks so beautiful. No one is as beautiful as she is.

"Minmin?" I took her hand in mine, caressing it.

"They said that even if you're in a coma, you can hear what we're saying" I chuckled at what Hyewon unnie said yesterday.

"It sounds funny to me, but it's worth a try? I hope you'll be able to hear what I'll say"

I took a deep breath, "Minmin.. I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry for subtly rejecting your confessions. I'm sorry for the times when I hurt you."

"I know you like me but I was afraid"

"I was so afraid to commit that if something will go wrong, our friendship would be ruined"

"You were always there for me, even if I found you annoying, I'm still grateful that it's you"

"You never gave up on me, even if I countlessly rejected you"

"You never got tired of my coldness"

"Even if I pushed you away, you stayed"

"You changed me, in a better way"

"I never said this before, and I'm so so late to realize this but Minmin.."

"I love you too"

A tear escaped my eyes, then another one, and another one. I didn't realize that I was crying already.

"Please please wake up now, I miss you so bad Minju"

I looked down at the floor, trying to stop the tears from flowing but failed. I can feel my heart aching.

I was still holding Minju's hand when I felt the hold tighten.

I wiped away the tears and looked up, surprise to see Minju grinning at me.

"I heard it unnie. I completely heard it." she was still smiling at me like nothing happened to her.

I directly stood up from my seat, "Minju! You're awake!"

I came out from the room to call the doctor and went back again.

I instantly wiped the extent tears from my face. I texted the others about the good news and as expected, they're on their way already.

Few minutes later, the doctor and nurses left the room. I went back to sit beside Minju while waiting for the others.

It was so quiet and awkward.

"Do you need water? You must be thirsty" I was about to stood up from my sit when Minju spoke up.

"You cried" I looked at her, feeling a bit heat on my cheeks.

"Everybody cries Min, what are you talking about?" I replied.

We just stared at each other. I can feel my heart beating so fast. Those stares of hers what attracted me to her.

Those melting stares.

"But you don't easily cry. Even when your family cat died, you never shed a tear. But you cried for me unnie" Her smile widens.

I looked away from her. I admit, I hate crying. I hate handling too much emotions, it's such a burden.

But when Minju came into my life, everything changed.

I love how she makes me feel. Even when doing nothing, she makes me feel something.

"Unnie.."

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

I looked back at her again, smiled and didn't hesitate to reply, "I love you too Min."