HANGING AROUND

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You know, you are kinda funny, Jones."

Jughead chuckled and looked down. Was he blushing again? Nah, I'm overreacting.

We talked a bit and ended up agreeing, that this was the start of a, probably, beautiful friendship.

Later, I asked Jughead why wasn't he hanging around with Betty and he told me, that Archie and his mom had invited her for launch. Hmm, that's weird, because Archie told me, that Betty went at his place to do the homework. I thought about it for a second.

"Jughead?"

"Yes, Veronica?"

"Is that what Betty told you?"

"Yes, wanna see?" said he and handed me his phone, showing me the message from Betty.

"Why are you asking?"

"Because.."

I opened my phone and showed him the message I had got from Archie.

Jughead looked at it with disbelief.

"Were they lying?"

"I really have no clue, Jughead. I'm getting worried.."

"But you shouldn't. We are talking about Betty and Archie and I bet, that they would never do a thing, that would hurt us. Right?"

Yes, he had a point...But again, how can I trust them? Betty and Archie were endgame, as Kevin had said, before I arrived at Riverdale. I started tearing up.

"No, no, no, don't cry, Veronica, please."

I wiped my tears away.

"Yeah, you are probably right, I'm sorry.."

"Don't worry, Veronica. Everything's gonna be fine."

Jughead placed his hand on my shoulder. I looked at it with a bit of confusion amd then, back at him.

He understood and quickly took it away.

"I-I'm sorry.."

"No, Jughead, it's just, that I haven't got used to it yet."

I smiled at him.

"I should get going now." said I and put my jacket on.

"Okay, bye, Veronica."

"Bye. I hope, we'll do this again."

"Surprisingly, yeah, me too."

He laughed and waved me goodbye, which I gladly returned. Maybe, beimg friends with someobe, who's called Forsythe 'Jughead' Jones the third, isn't the worst thing.

●●●

Betty's POV
After school, Archie invited me to his place and to be honest, I really wanted to go and so did we. I lied to Jughead, telling him that his mother actually invited me. Thing, that never happened. I didn't know why I lied. Maybe, because I saw him being a bit jealous with my relationship with Archie, lately, excactly as Veronica.

Anyways, at his home, we ate, did our homework and then, talked.

"Betty, about that kiss conversation we had..."

"What about it, Arch?"

"I mean...You said, that the kiss meant nothing to you, right?"

I hesitated. It didn't mean something. Or did it? Nooo, how can I even think about it?!

"...Right. So what's your point?"

"Are you sure about it?"

"Archie, I said, yes! Why are you still asking me?"

"Because, I know you, Betty."

"W-What d-do you mean?"

Archie took a deep breath and looked at me.

"I know, that you are lying."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

BOOM, Barchie! So what's ur opinion on this chapter? I liked the whole Vughead friendship in this chapter and I hope you liked it too. So, I wanted to thank @juggys_mybae for being so enthusiastic about this book! I'm glad that you like it! Thank you all soo soo soo much for reading<3  Oh and guys! Look what I just found:

My new book's rank, oh my gosh! Lysm, you are truly amazing!

And my first book's one. I'm really happy that you like both of them. I wanted you to know, that I'll take a while to update on Juggie and Vi, because I'm a bit busy on updating almost daily on this one. Again, tysm!

♡♡♡