I swallowed. "How do you know the size?" I asked.

It produced the smallest possible smile on his lips. "Qualified guess," he said. "I'm always right."

I nodded slowly.

"The clothes are in the wardrobe," he said and left. "I'll be in the living room," he mumbled on the way back.

I shut the door, locked it and checked the wardrobe. I put my bag on a conveniently placed chair.

There was a long dress. Floating fabric, emerald green. It was tight fitting at my chest with wide straps and a V-neckline – or was it sweetheart neckline? I loved the color, truly loved it. It fell in soft waves from the waist and down.

Okay, I had to shower first, otherwise I'd never leave that dress.

I checked the bag on the floor.

Lingerie to match. It eased me uncomfortable feeling a bit that he had a personal shopper picking the clothes and hadn't done so himself. The thought that he knew what was underneath my dress wasn't one I wanted to entertain.

The lingerie was lace underwear in the same shade as the dress. The bra would be hidden, but it had the same green color. I loved this color. Green was my favorite color, not that I could pinpoint the exact shade.

I grabbed the lingerie and went to the bathroom.

I locked the door and undressed to my underwear. I had to work on getting the temperature right with the water before I put my hair in a bun. I wouldn't have my hair wet. It was too long, and too thick, to dry fast.

I checked I'd locked the door before stepping out of my underwear. I adjusted the water a bit again before stepping under the steaming water. I let the warm water ease all tense muscles.

Now that I had said yes I might as well do it properly. I used soap, rinsing and got out of the shower cabinet. There were big, fluffy, white towels. I dried off and got into the new underwear – it actually fit me perfectly. It was scary he'd looked at me long enough to be able to guess it.

But that took me right back to my thoughts on whether he had a hidden agenda, like he was some Christian Grey type. Dominant with a hidden BDSM chamber hidden somewhere – and that he'd watched a lot of women, thereby being able to guess my size.

I kept the towel wrapped around me and left the bathroom. I folded my underwear and clothes and put it in my bag.

The door was still locked.

It was time to get out of that book. What was the point in comparing him to Christina Grey? I wasn't some innocent maiden in danger – damsel in distress.

I checked the price on the dress. Okay, it was several hundred dollars, but not several thousand which I'd almost feared. I snipped off the price tag.

I put the towel on the back of the chair with my bag and put on the dress. It fit perfectly, and I loved the feeling of the fabric against my skin.

I looked down at myself. Okay, this dress was seriously pretty. I truly liked it.

Shoes? I probably should've brought my own heels so I knew they didn't pinch my toes.