Some Time Apart

Start bij het begin

Loki was feeling your absence not long after you left. He tried to read but couldn't focus. He tried to do some handy work around the house but would just get frustrated and use magic to fit it. "I'm going to go insane." He groans flopping down in bed. He takes his phone and starts to send a message to Thor. "Hey you free tomorrow?" Thor replies surprisingly fast, "I'm free in the afternoon. What's up?" "(Y/N) is gone for the week and I really need a distraction." "Um sure I can be over there about 2 if you want." "It is greatly appreciated brother. See you then." Loki tosses his phone in your side of the bed. "This is going to be a long week I hope it's all worth it." He mutters as he reluctantly falls asleep.

Your time in Asgard was great. You tried to squeeze as many activities in each day to distract yourself from your absent husband. You go shopping and get a beautiful new Asgardian gown to return home in and a few little gifts for Loki. You and Frigga take a day and go horseback riding through the glens and hills of the countryside. You two catch up with each other and she playfully pesters you about grandchildren. You share a picnic meal with the queen as she admires you. "Do I have something on my face?" You quickly wipe your face with a napkin. "Oh no my child I'm just happy loki found you. I'm proud to have you as a daughter. You've helped him out of his dark cave and allowed him to experience the sun. I am forever grateful for you (Y/N)." She says caressing your cheeks with her thumbs. "Thank you mother that really means a lot to me." You hum while pressing into he hand.

Loki waits for Thor to arrive while trying to read again. He gets a chapter in when Thor knocks on the door. "Brother I got a surprise for you." He sings through the closed door. Loki opens it to find a cup of earl grey and large bag of McDonalds in the thunderers hands. Fast food was Loki's guilty pleasure but knew not to indulge in it often. "Thanks Thor please come in." "Not a problem Loki so what seems to be the problem?" "No problem really. (Y/N) and I felt like we were in a rut so we thought maybe some time apart would switch things up." Loki says taking a big bite of the cheeseburger, his eyes rolling back with pleasure. "How do they make these things so good?" He moans as he continues to eat. "I have no idea but I'm not complaining." Thor chuckles watching the young princes face contort with happiness. "So what would you like to do?" "I was hoping you could take me shopping and maybe spar later. Just something to get my mind off of her before I go crazy." Loki says finishing his meal and cleaning up. "I'm sorry to say this but you're already crazy Loki. You can't go somewhere that you're already at." Thor teases and Loki glares. "You know what I mean."

The brothers head out to the mall and shop around. Loki getting a few things before something in the jewelry store catches his eye. "Oh my that's beautiful. Come look Thor." He says as he gazes at the large emerald and gold necklace. "This would look lovely on (Y/N) what do you think?" Loki asks turning to his brother. "Oh yes that is nice. It would be nice to have a present for her to show her you were thinking about her while she was gone." Thor says patting Loki's back. They return home and Loki puts your gift away before changing into sparing attire. "You ready you big oaf?" He teases while cracking his knuckles. "Resorting to childish taunts are we now? You grumpy old ram." They spar well into the night before Thor pleading with Loki that he must be heading back to the tower. "Loki this was great but I must be getting back." "Alright." He says lowly sad that his distraction has to leave. "Have a good night brother. She will be back soon." Thor says embracing Loki in his huge arms.

Once Thor is gone loki showers to remove the sweat and grime from his beginning to be sore body. His mind wonders to thoughts of you and your shared showers. He feels his member hardening, "oh no not this." He groans trying to shake the intimate thoughts away only to make them worse. The image of you looking up at him with his manhood deep in your mouth. "Fuck" he moans while wrapping his hands around his girthy length. He pleasures himself to thoughts of you only hoping you're doing the same while being away from him.

You were wrapped up in the silk sheets trying to fight off the need that's pooling between your legs. Unable to stop you begin to run your fingers through your slick folds. "Ugh curse this man." You moan breathing in his scent on the pillows. You begin to finger yourself as you remember all the fun you two had between these sheets. "We were so young." You moan remembering when he first had you. Then the first time you sucked his godly manhood, you begin to suck on your free hands fingers. Moaning and bucking your hips trying to reach the spot he would abuse but your fingers can't even reach. You eventually give up unable to satisfy yourself and try to sleep.

The week in Asgard ends and you're excited to get back home to the love of your life. You bid everyone farewell before you are beamed back home. You knew Loki would be away during this time of day but would be back soon. You quickly change into your new gown and place his gifts on the kitchen table for him to see first. You leave a note that just says "I'm back my prince. But open these first." You hide in the bedroom when you hear the door open. You silently watch as Loki notices your sweet scent and rushes over to the surprise you left him. "My love where are you?" He coos looking around the kitchen and living room. You softly giggle to give him a hint to where you are hiding. He rushes to you bedroom you see you sitting at your vanity mirror gently brushing your hair. He come up behind you placing his hands on your shoulders looking at you through the glass. "Hello my dear husband did you miss me?"  You tease as he latched his lips to your neck. "The are no words to describe how much I missed you." He growls nuzzling his nose into your hair. You get up from the chair to give him a better look at you. His hands quickly grip your hips as he crashes his lips to yours. He deepens the kiss as his silver tongue enters your mouth. You pull away for air as he admires your new gown. "Such a pretty dress for a pretty woman. Thank you for the gifts. I have something for you but I need you to do something first." You cock your head to the side as he whispers, "I need you to remove this barrier between us." You coos gently pulling at the fabric. You quickly obey his request and let the gown slip down to your ankles. "No panties little one? You are always so insightful." You giggle as you tug at his clothing silently pleading for him to do the same. "Ah Ah not yet my love I still have that gift for you." He goes to his closet and pulls out the jewelry box as you sit on the edge of the bed. He kneels down as he opens the box. You gasp at the beautiful necklace, "Ah Loki it's gorgeous." "Just wanted to show you how much I was thinking about you while you were away." You turn for hin to put it on you. Once it was clasped around your neck he leaves light kisses down your neck and back. You moan at his cool lips making contact with your fevered skin. You feel your core becoming a dripping throbbing mess with every kiss be places on your body. "I missed you so much loki." You breathe as you feel him gently push you down on the bed. "As did I (Y/N) we will not be doing that again. You hear me?" He growls. "Yes my king." You pant as you feel his warm breath at your soaking wet pussy. "You know I had to try and pleasure myself while you were away. It only made me ache for you more." He says just before licking a long stripe from your entrance to you clit. Your hands rushed to his hair at the feeling earning a low chuckle from the god. "You taste heavenly little one." "Loki I tried to pleasure  myself too but only left me more needy." You squeak as he roughly enters you with his long fingers. "You did my love? Were your fingers not long enough to hit this?" He teases as he presses against your spot so deep in you that only he can reach." "Yes Loki!" You squeal arching your back off the bed. "Well looks like I'm going to have to fix that. Are you prepared to never leave my side again my princess?" You coos making his clothes disappear and pressing his hard cock into your tight hole. "Yes sir." You breathe as he begins to fill you. He quickly pounds into your needy cunt causing you to instantly scream and moan out his name. "That's right baby say my name say you'll never leave me again." He pants. "I'll never leave you again my king." "Good my queen because you will not be able to walk for a few days when I'm finished showing you how much I've missed you." He rasps in your ear before nibbling the lobe. You both cum countless times as he continues to rearrange your insides with his cock, fingers and mouth. Once the god has noticed you starting to become too raw for more he takes extra care in soothing your spent body. Gently cleaning you, giving soft kisses and cuddling you close to him. "You did so well little one." He coos kissing your cheeks. "Thank you, you made good of your promise." You giggle. "Oh?" "Yeah I'm not going to be able to leave your side because I can't walk." You breathe kissing his lips. "I maybe the god of lies but a promise is a promise." He chuckles gently massaging your lower abdomen.