Chapter .4 "Izuku Midoriya"

Start from the beginning

"All Might!" I jumped off the machine and jogged over to them. All might gave a welcoming wave and the girl lazily looked up at me with dark eyes and an almost empty face.

Kiyaki:

I looked up and was met with unruly green hair and bright green eyes filled with excitement. Recognition crossed his face and his smile faltered,he bowed quickly and All Might looked startled. 

"Your the girl I knocked over last week at school, again, i'm sorry!"

He peeked up at me and I looked down at him. "Accidents happen, I didn't take it to heart, so don't apologize anymore." I mumbled out. My eyes looked over at the bright water of the ocean and I heard the kid breath out a sigh.

All Might began to talk to the green haired boy and my eyes followed a woman who walked along the waters edge, she was dead. The sun in the background gently haloed around her along with a light blue hue. Her body was soaked as she carefully watched her feet leave no tracks in the wet sand.

But what interested me was the soft smile that stayed on her lips as she looked over at the water. "I'll be right back"

I wasn't to far away from All Might as I approached the woman. She looked over at me and did a double take as she realized my eyes never left her.

"You can see me?"

I stood next to her and averted my gaze to the water. "Yeah, it's part of my quirk."

She hummed and I could feel her soft gaze on me. "The ocean is beautiful isn't it?"

I looked over at her and her eyes were locked onto the water. I didn't respond, I just followed her gaze. "I wish I could feel the sun again" her hand was reaching out towards the rising ball of heat as I felt it's first rays shine on my skin. 

Her eyes fell on mine and her smile stayed. "If you could, if you see a man with a scar on his cheek, could you tell him I'm okay?"

I kept my hands in my pockets and continued to stare out onto the sea. "Sure"

This wasn't the first time I had been asked for favors. But it was the first time where I didn't hesitate. Her kind smile left me on edge in a way. Every spirit I had met was usually in despair. Following there loved ones, to screaming out in agony, as if they were still meeting there death's once again. I hadn't really seen many who were calm.

If I hadn't met her eyes once again, I would have missed the sadness that were held within them. She smiled gently and disappeared. My stoic face continued to stare at the spot she once stood. The waves echoed in my ears and footsteps could be heard getting closer.

"You okay?" My eyes looked up and the sun shone brightly on the concerned face of the green haired boy. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Yeah, the ocean just calms me" I mumbled out. I began walking back to All Might and passed the boy as I went. 

I reached All Might and he gave me a curious stare but didn't voice his questions. "Well, this is Izuku Midoriya! And this is Kiyaki Asaka! Today we'll be starting to train together, so let's get along!" His boisterous laugh rang through out the beach and Midoriya's smile brightened. 

He started to give a pep talk, mainly to Midoriya and I could feel my thoughts drifting. I felt the crinkle of the paper in my pocket and my eyes shifted over to All Might. I had brought the check and decided to ask him if he could take me to a pharmacy. It was worth a try and my only option. I couldn't leave the house with this thing on and I didn't want my mom to know about my job as well as all the medicine I had been buying for her.