Chapter 2: Weird feeling..

Nobody's P.O.V

After a couple of months later, everyone started getting settled into the hotel. They even had three more people that wanted to work there. Everything was going well. Wait. No. Better than well...it was amazing! There were a couple of new things happening in the hotel.

First, they were getting more apple designs for inside the hotel so Charlie didn't disappoint her Father even more. Second off, they actually had some real food inside the hotel for once, instead of popsicles. And the last thing, we made Angel Dust quit his job so that the reputation of the hotel can go up a little more. He was also not allowed to leave the hotel, unless there was someone watching over him while he went out. And trust me.. he was really irritated by that.

Vaggie stood over Angel with a mighty rage as Angel just ignored her, painting his own nails with a bright peach pink nail polish.

"Can you at least take the boxes to the storage room?!" Vaggie said, snarling at Angel Dust. He just stayed silent, switching to his other hand that was unpainted. Vaggie just groaned, giving up and stomping away.

Angel smirked, as he watched Vaggie stomp away, making loud clicks from her heels hitting the dark wood floor.

-----------------------------

Angel finished painting his nails. He just stared at them until he heard some walking into the lobby. It was Alastor. Alastor flicked his eyes at Angel, in confusion. They stared at each other for like a quick minute until the pink spider broke the silence.

"Smiles, what are ya' doin' here?"

Alastor cleared his throat then his smile went back up again, "First of all my dear, this is the lobby where normally every demon is". Angel felt a bit retarded, asking that question now but continued to listen to The Radio Demon.

"Secondly, what are you doing down here this late?" He said questioning Angel. The fluffy spider raised an eyebrow, tilting his head a bit.

"What do ya' mean??" Angel was so confused. Alastor laughed a bit then fixed his monocle as he smiled wider.

"It's 12:47 darling".

Angel looked at Alastor with his eyes widened and frowned. He got up and looked at the clock on the wall. Alastor was correct. It was 12:47. Angel gazed back at Alastor with a confused but kinda mad look.

"Ya' mean I've been painting my god damn nails all day?!" Angel said with with his top pair of his arms out and his lower ones on his hips. Alastor closed his eyes and nodded then opened his eyes again. Angel groaned then started walking to the red and black elevator.

"Thanks I guess Al.." Angel then pushing the button to the elevator, making the doors to the elevator doors close.

Alastor soft red ears perked up as heard the two words 'Thanks Al.'  Alastor then turned to the elevator, hearing it going up. The Radio Demon felt his smile go down into a little crooked one. He starting feeling weird as his cheeks started turning pink, heart pounding a little faster than before. Alastor shook his head aggressively, trying to get the feeling away. He stopped, putting his sharp clawed hand on his head and walking over to the fridge.

"Ugh...Maybe this strange feeling will go away if I drink a bottle of water.." Alastor said assuring himself and opening the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water. Alastor opened the bottle then took two quick swigs. His eyes squinted a bit.

"Water is certainly not my thing! I prefer blood instead.." He said talking to himself and looking at the water bottle. He sighed then teleported to his room. He put the cap back on the bottle then threw it away in his black trash can. He went into his bedroom then quickly got dressed so he can go to sleep and not worry about this annoying feeling. Alastor finished putting his pajamas on then under his covers. He fell asleep 25 minutes later because of the effect of the feeling.

(Morning 💕)

Angel's P.O.V

I got woken up by a little nudge on my cheek. I sat up, rubbing my cheek. I look down to see Fat Nuggets oinking softly and adorably. I picked him up and cuddled him against my fluffy chest.

"Are ya' hungry Nug Nugs?" I got a response from the pig who was squealing. I chuckled softly.

"Alright. I'll go get ya' some breakfast." I placed him down gently then got up and stretched out his 4 pink stripped arms. I stopped and went to go get dressed. After getting dressed I put my boots on and headed to the elevator. Angel then got onto the elevator and pressed the button. I waited in silence for the doors to open again. When I was waiting in silence, I looked at my nails, thinking about how it taken all day yesterday to get them done. The elevator then stopped on the main floor, I got out of it looking at my nails still.

BAM!

I fell onto Alastor looking like I pinned him down on purpose..

I blushed a dark blood red, looking down at him as he looked back into my eyes with the same kind of blush on my face..

Husk peeked over at them, "Holy fuck..."

(A/N: Sorry I ended you guys with a cliff hanger~ ÙwÙ )