Chapter 6: Agreement

Previously on Cupid's Aim Was A Little Off...

"I.."

"I choose.."

"I choose the Porn Studios..."

----------
Now~
----------

Nobody's P.O.V

Everybody had their eyes widened. They were shocked at Angel's answer but kinda pissed and sad. But it wasn't Angel's fault. The pink spider was going stay at the Hazbin Hotel if it weren't for the agreement Val and Angel had..

Val smiled at Angel's answer knowing he remembered the agreement. Charlie was brave enough to speak up and say, "Angel! You can't go there!" Charlie continued, "He used just for money and then beat you! "
Angel just looked down and standed right beside the owner of The Porn Studios. Alastor grin started to fade away on his face. Alastor didn't want his beloved to leave. He wanted to do more with the lovely Angel Dust. Like; go to nice romantic places, go to the theater's, take long nice strolls, and plenty of more things.

But there was another side that The Radio Demon was feeling. Anger...

Whenever the deer was angry, he would not be able to control himself. Radio dials and everything. But Alastor knows that he couldn't just stay quiet forever. So Alastor decided to speak up as radio dials formed in his eyes.

"I think you might be mistaken.. He works here not there. " Alastor heard his voice get deeper as he said that but Valentino wasn't frightened by it, instead he replied to the red demon. "But you heard what Hell's Angel said~ That means he's coming with me. "

"Fine.." Alastor growled.

"Well then, I guess this is goodbye~" Val turned around then started walking off. "Come on Angel cakes!~"

Angel Dust was about to walked off until Alastor grabbed Angel's hand and pulled him into the back storage room. Angel's eyes widened but then went back to normal as he looked at Alastor.

"Why did you pick The Porn Studio's?! " Alastor said. Angel looked down, "I had to.. It was part of the agreement, smiles.. ". Alastor ears twitched as he heard the word 'agreement'. Angel forgot to not tell anyone about the agreement that Val and he had.

" What do you mean agreement, Angel? "

"Perhaps I said to much.. But now that you know I guess I can tell you. ". Alastor had all ears on Angel, waiting for his response.

" Long ago, when I didn't care so much about the hotel.. Boss or Valentino offered me a agreement.. " Angel continued, "The agreement went like this. If I let you stay at the Hotel for another two years then you can stay and work at this place forever. "

Angel could hear Alastor growling, "And why did you agree to it?! " Alastor said.

"I didn't! He forced me to say yes.. "

Alastor just sighed. He respected Angel's response, as a gentleman should do.

"Oh!~ Angel Cakes?~" Valentino spoke out from where he was. Angel just frowned more while looking at Alastor. Alastor looked back at Angel with sorrow in his red bloody eyes.

"Well.. If can remember that agreement, then you can at least remember this for me.. " Alastor said while pulling Angel close to him. The Radio Demon then grabbed Angel's chin and tilted his head upward as Alastor looked down at Angel. Angel blushed as his eyes widened.

Then..

Alastor pushed his lips against the Spider's lips..

(A/N: Aww so cute~ Sorry for the long wait guys as well.. I've just been really busy.. Im also very worried because one of my family members got the Corona virus.. But don't worry about me! I don't live with them. Well I love you guys for almost getting my story to 1k views! 💕 I'm really happy that my first story was a success! ^w^ But I must end the A/N note here. Wash your hands and stay safe! Bye my peeps! 💕❤💘)