Beach time fun

~Izuku's POV~

Since it's been a stressful few weeks we all get to go to the beach. I am so excited to be able to relax and possibly have a fun time with Sho and Zashi. I'm in my dorm room packing when I hear a knock at my door. I zip up my bag and answer the door to see my sexy boyfriends. "Hey what are you doing here?" I pull them in and lock my door. "We wanted to spend some time with you. Your little friend Uraraka was talking about monopolizing you all week when we're at the beach. So we want to be with you as much as possible before she takes you from us for a whole week." I giggle and jump onto Sho then pull Zashi close and kiss him. "No one not even her can take me away from you guys. She just hasn't gotten the hint that I'm taken and like super gay." They chuckle and we all cuddle on my bed while watching movies.

~Time skip~

I finish packing my things, adding a few things to tease my lovers. I grab my things and head to the common area. "Deku! Are you excited?" Uraraka runs up to me and hugs my arm but I push her off. "Yeah I'm glad we have a vacation at a beach for a week. It should be loads of fun." I ignore her pout and walk up to Shoto. "Is she still trying to get with you?" I sigh and nod my head, leaving against the counter in the kitchen. "Like how does she not understand I'm like super gay and taken? Girls are so annoying. Hey will you do me a favor?" I look up at him and he nods. "Can you keep her away from me as much as possible? If she keeps getting on my nerves I might not be able to hold back from snapping on her. Plus my boyfriends won't hesitate to find a way to expel her." He chuckles and ruffles my hair. "Of course. I mean you're scary as he'll when you're pissed off. Not even they would be able to hold you back." I giggle and hear someone speak up. "Not even who would be able to hold I'm back from what?" I look up and see Sho and Zashi. "I'm guessing you've never seen him pissed off." They shake their heads and I blush looking away. "Lets just say when he's pissed off it's best to run and hide until he either calms down or passes out from tiring himself out. But he's scary when he's mad. Not in a normal way. He's scary cuz he's so calm when he's pissed." I hit his arm and whine. "Shut up Shoto.... Hopefully they will never see me that mad. Though if that bitch doesn't leave me alone this week they just might."

Sho comes up to me and smacks me in the back of the head. "No swearing. We've talked about this. That's 3 days with no cuddles or kisses from either of us." I smirk. "Heh, ok. Have fun with the view this week." I wink and walk out of the kitchen.

~Shoto's POV~

I chuckle and they look at me confused. "You just brought out his sadistic side. I hope you guys aren't too sexually frustrated. Otherwise this will be a long week for you guys. Oh by the way, I let him go shopping with Momo for some clothes for this vacation. I enjoy his sadistic side when it comes to you guys. I will be very entertained watching you guys struggle trying to keep your hands off him. And me being his best friend will be able to be by him all I want." I smirk at their reactions. "Maybe if you beg him he'll give you guys a passionate night of fun. But let's make a bet. If you win I'll let you guys use the sound proof bedroom since it is my father's beach house. If I win I get to cuddle him all I want for a whole day. His cuddles really are the best." I hear a growl come from Aizawa and I chuckle quietly. "Deal." I smile and nod."The bet is, if you can last a whole day without touching him. The only way the bet will be called off is if he allows you to touch him." They nod and we leave for the beach house.

~Time skip~

~Izuku's POV~

Once we arrive we were shown our rooms and Shoto made it so I'm with my boyfriends. This is going to be fun. Now to start my plan of seducing them and teasing them until they give in. I set my bag down on the bed and grab some clothes. "Are we allowed to go to the beach?" I look over at Sho and he nods. I smirk at him and go to the bathroom to change. When I'm done I come out ready to go wearing my swimsuit and an oversized shirt. "I'm going to the beach. I wonder if Shoto wants to go with me?" I hum softly knowing they get jealous easily. I leave the room after hearing them growl and I giggle softly. I go to Shoto and drag him to the beach. "You're having to much fun with this." I smile and take my shirt off. "I'll be getting laid at some point today if my plan works. But you are the key point in my plan. I promise to give you cuddles too."

He chuckles and we get in the water and swim around for a while. "Here they come. Ready to set your plan in motion?" I nod and we start getting out of the water slowly. I notice them staring at me so I lean into Shoto as he put his arm around my waist. He whispers in my ear "Now show off that nice ass for your men then go to the bathroom and motion for them to follow. Lock the door and get laid. I'll keep everyone away. I expect my cuddles later while everyone is playing games inside." I giggle and hug him, pressing myself against him while facing my ass to my lovers.

~Hizashi's POV~

"It should be illegal to have that nice of an ass. If we win this bet think we should give him that one thing that he loves the most?" I look over at Sho and he nods, his eyes glued to our young lovers ass. I look over and see him walking over to us. "How's the water?" He smiles and puts his face very close to mine, lips just centimeters  from mine. "Not as refreshing as the sight of my very sexy, shirtless boyfriends." I shiver at the feeling of his breath on my lips. He chuckles softly and goes over to Shota.

~Izuku's POV~

I walk over to Sho and lean in close to his ear but never touching him. "If you want to rethink your punishment you gave me, I'll be waiting in the bathroom. I'll wait 5 minutes before walking out. If you both don't come in within those 5 minutes I'm going to go back over to Shoto and hang all over him all day." I smirk and move away from him then wink at both of them before going over to the bathroom.

Alright part 2 will be here soon. Thank you Thefairygirly for the idea for this short story. Next part will have smut.

~AngelBoy