His anxiety part 2

~Aizawa's POV~

This is going to be a long day. First this morning Izu gets hit by a random persons quirk by accident but we couldn't find who it was so now he's staying in my dorm room until we figure out what he was hit with. Then I had a long ass meeting to go to. And now I have to deal with kids that are too loud. I'm too tired to deal with them so I tell them it's a free period and get in my sleeping bag. As I'm about to fall asleep my phone vibrates in my pocket so I take it out and see Izu texted me. I immediately open the text but my mind and hormones were not prepared for what he sent.

Kitten:

Daddy~ I need you

Daddy~ I need you. I want to feel your hands touching every inch of my body... I want to feel you deep inside. I feel so hot...

Holy shit. Is he trying to turn me on while I'm in front of his class?! After staring at the picture for a bit longer I text him back.

Izu baby can't it wait? Class is almost over.

Kitten: Daddy I can't wait. I need you now. Be rough with me. Be so rough I can't walk for a week. I want daddy's big dick deep inside my tight hole~

The kid is going to be the end of me. I'll just get Hizashi to watch the class.

I'll be there really soon. I'll be as rough as you want me to be~

I call Hizashi and have him watch the class and I rush over to my dorm room.

~Izuku's POV~

As I wait for Sho I curl into a ball on his bed just breathing in his scent, my own dick throbbing, begging to be touched. I soon hear the door close and lock so I get up and run over to him as I pounce on him. I wrap my arms and legs around him as I attack his neck, nipping and biting. I hear him groan as he slams me against the door, grinding against me as I moan from the stimulation. "Easy Kitten. Daddy will take very good care of you." He slams his lips against mine in a heated kiss as I grip his hair tightly. He walks to the bed and throws me on it. I whine at the loss of his touch and he starts stripping.

I bite my lip as I stare at his bare chest. "Sho... I need you... Please..." I whine and beg as I pant. He comes over to me and rips my clothes off, flipping me over and raising my ass in the air. "You sure you want it rough?" I nod my head and next thing I know I feel him roughly shove his whole dick into my tight hole. I scream from the pleasure and he starts thrusting at a fast pace. "Ahhhh!! More!!" I beg again and he grips my hips so tight it could leave bruises.

He continues to thrust as I moan loudly, screaming his name knowing it turns him on even more. He flips me over and I start digging my nails into his back. "That's it Kitten. Scream for me. Who do you belong to?" He slams right into my prostate and I arch my back off the bed as I scream his name again. "Y-you. I belong to you daddy." He smirks and starts thrusting at an inhuman speed, giving me so much pleasure that my mind is blank. All I can think about his him.

~Aizawa's POV~

As I thrust into him his beautiful moans turn me on even more. I slam into him repeatedly as he claws my back sending shivers down my spine. I attack his neck with kisses and bites, loving how tight he is. "Cum with me Kitten. Daddy's close." I continue to slam into his prostate as he screams my name. Soon I feel his walls tighten around me letting me know he's close. "D-Daddy I'm gonna-" He throws his head back as he cums. "SHOTA!!!" The moment he cums he tightens around me so much I slam myself into him as deep as I can and cum, filling him up as much as I can.

We lay there panting and giving each other soft loving kisses. I pull out and carry him to the shower. We do it many times after. In the shower, on the couch, on the kitchen counter, against the bedroom door, against the front door, and three more times on the bed. Soon we both get tired and he lays his head on my chest as we lay in bed after changing the sheets. "I love you Sho. I love you so much." I smile and kiss his forehead. "I love you most Kitten. Now get some sleep. I'm surprised you didn't pass out after round four." He blushes and hides his face in my chest. "Why would I when sex with you is so good?" Now it's my turn to blush and I hold him close to me. We soon fall into a peaceful sleep, holding each other as if one of us will disappear if we let go.

Alright here's part two. I will do other oneshots soon and I will tag the person who gave me the ideas at the top of each chapter.

~AngelBoy