His angel

The vigilante Angel was jumping from roof to roof, keeping an eye out for any villains causing trouble and making sure he stays away from cops. No one knew what he looked like or his quirk, and he wanted to keep it that way. As he was looking over the edge of the roof he was on, he felt a presence behind him. He sat on the edge of the roof and stayed silent before speaking up.
"Don't you have anything better to do than follow me around Erasurehead?"
 The man steps out of his hiding spot and stands behind Angel.
"Just making sure you stay out of trouble problem child."
Angel blushes at the nickname the pro hero gave him a few weeks prior, glad his mask hid his reddening cheeks.
"Shouldn't you be more concerned about getting to the villains before I do?"
Aizawa shrugs and sits next to the vigilante, looking at the nighttime view.
"So, are you here to take me in, or is just one of your 'I'm too tired to do anything tonight' moments?"
The question earns a deep chuckle from the raven-haired man.
"No, I'm not here to drag you to the police, though it would be fun to watch you sass them. Nezu asked me to grab you. Something about having some questions for you."

Aizawa shrugged as he watched Angel out of the corner of his eye. He lets his eyes roam the smaller male, noticing how his clothes seem to be too big for him, or how tired his eyes look, the scars lining his arms. Curiosity takes over so he asks him about it.
"Are all those scars from fighting villains?"
Angel takes a moment to think about his question before looking down at his arms before giving a simple answer.
"No."
Aizawa fully looks at him now, eyes tracing his face to see if there was any other explanation he could find. He slowly reaches over to move the kid's sleeve up to find more, his finger gently brushing his skin. The touch wasn't a lot but it was enough for the vigilante to know. To know that this man was his soulmate. Not that he will ever mention it, for two reasons. One, who would love a useless, problematic child like him. Two, he doesn't believe he deserves to be loved by anyone.

Angel watches the man for a moment, realizing he didn't feel the soul-pull. He sighs and with his gloved hand, he grabs the man's hand before standing up. 
"Alright, eyebags, take me to Nezu. I want to go home and drink coffee. Plus it's been quiet tonight, so I have nothing better to do. I bet I can beat you there."

He gets a mischievous glint in his eyes as he hops off the roof and starts running, never once using his quirk in front of people. Aizawa chuckles at his childishness which is very refreshing for the man. He starts following the boy, slowly while debating on letting him win or not. Once they see the school in the distance, Angel gives Aizawa a challenging look. Aizawa chuckles and starts speeding up, enjoying the challenge given to him. It was a much-welcomed change of pace from his day-to-day life. These small challenges between the two are one of the reasons Aizawa hasn't taken the boy in. Angel smirks and speeds up more not yet at his full speed. Once they are almost at the gate, Angel goes his full speed and beats the older man by a couple of inches. Angel falls to the ground laughing at Aizawa huffing from running more than the tired man was used to.
"Gotta work on your speed or stamina eyebags. Don't go easy on me next time."
Aizawa chuckles and ruffles the boy's hair.
"Come on problem child, before Nezu has time to find ways to make fun of me for losing to you."

Angel smirked and sat on the ground, finding amusement in the idea of the man getting teased. Aizawa looks down and huffs, thinking for a moment before picking the boy up and putting him on his shoulder.
"You are a problem child. stop struggling before I drop you on your ass."
Angel just huffs and lets the man carry him to Nezu's office. It doesn't take very long and soon they're inside his office with Nezu just chuckling at the boy.
"Angel, were you giving Erasurehead trouble?"
Angel huffs and shimmies his way out of the man's hold and sits on the couch.
"Nope. I just didn't feel like walking anymore so eyebags decided to lift me and carry me here."
If you asked Aizawa about his nickname from the boy, he would deny liking it. In truth, he is very fond of the nickname that he was given. Since the second or third time since meeting Angel, his life got a bit more exciting. Sometimes he would find himself getting disappointed when he wouldn't see Angel on his shift, but he would never admit that out loud.