-Romulus Augustus- •Feed Me•

A/N: Once again, I have not seen this movie and I tried to make a cute story, don't expect it to be very good.
-Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
"Feed me!" Romulus said. I sigh and take the bunch of grapes from the bowl and hold it above his head. He smiles as he eats the grapes "Very good, Darling." he said. I sigh again "I have a name." I remind him. He chuckles "I know you do, I just want to call you Darling. Do you have a problem with that, Darling?" He smirks. I shake my head "No, sir." I say. He nods "Good. Now, feed me more, I'm hungry." He said. I hold the grapes above his head once again. He smiles at me while he eats the grapes "Is something wrong?" I ask him. He shakes his head "Not at all, I was just thinking about how much fun it would be when I am emperor and you are still my servant." He said. I shrug "You will make a great Emperor." I tell him. He smirks "I know that, but just imagine you feeding me grapes ten years from now." He said. He kept smiling to himself as he was lost in his thoughts. He looks at me again "Darling, can I ask you something?" He asks. I nod slowly "Of course." I say. He tells me to sit down next to him. I do as I am told and sit down. He plays with my hair "Did you ever imagine yourself as the empress of this kingdom?" He asks. Of course, I have, every servant does. I nod "Yes, sir, I have indeed." I tell him. He smiles "Great!" he says. I glance at him "I don't want to sound rude but...why did you ask me that question?" I ask him. He smiles at me "Well, you're a good servant and I wouldn't mind to have you by my side." He smiles. He glances at the grapes behind him "Now...Feed me." He said.