-Thomas Sangster- •Happy birthday to me•

Thomas POV
I stood in the kitchen trying to make breakfast for my love. It isn't going very well. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me "Smells very nice, is that for me?" I heard a quiet voice ask. I chuckle and nod slowly "It is Darling." I tell her and turn around "Happy birthday." I say. She looks down at her feet "Shut it." She says. I pick her up and peck her lips "Oh come on, this should be a wonderful day. We should be celebrating." I tell her. She smiles and kisses me back "Are we celebrating I am aging?" She asks. I chuckle and hand her a plate with bacon and some eggs "Yes. There you go, enjoy it, Darling." I tell her. She smiles and thanks me before eating her breakfast. I have some myself as well "Oh, by the way, we have a dinner tonight at that nice place a couple of blocks away." I tell her. Her eyes open wide "Tommy! That's one of the most expensive restaurants in London!" She says. I kiss her forehead "Anything for you, Darling. It's a special day today. Eat your breakfast, I'll go run us a bath." I tell her.

*Time Skip*

Your POV
I put on my dress and grab my purse. Thomas chuckles "You don't even need it." he says and points at my purse. I walk past him "So what?" I say. I could feel him smirk while he looked at me. I glance over my shoulder "Don't look at me like that." I tell him. He puts his hands on my waist "Like what?" He asks. I laugh and shake my head "Unbelievable." I sigh.

We had a wonderful time at Dinner. Thomas holds my hand "Did you like it?" He asks. I nod "This has been one of the best birthdays ever. Thank you, Tommy." I smile. He smiles back "Of course. Oh! I almost forgot, your present!" He said. I blush "Tommy, you didn't have to." I tell him. He grabs a little box out of his pocket "Anything for my girl." He said. He opened the box...a beautiful necklace! "May I, Darling?" He asks. I nod and remover my hair from my neck. He puts it around my neck. Before he sits back in his chair he places a soft kiss against my neck. I blush bright red. Thomas looked at me "You look so beautiful." He said, "But there is something missing." He said. He kneels down and holds out another box. When he opened it, it revealed a ring. I gasp "Tommy-" "It's my grandmother's ring. Y/n...will you marry me?" "Yes!!" I scream. He puts the ring around my finger and kisses me. Everyone in the restaurant claps and cheers, I can't help it but blush.

A/N: It's my birthday! Yay! Sorry if it was short and shitty but I didn't have much time to write. And the first chapter of my new book 'Purple' is published!
-Jay25211💜💜