28. misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

"Hana will you just cut this muneeb's talks" I was saying but Maan interrupted annoyingly.

"Okay... Sorry" I said and open my icecream box and started eating with spoon which was in that plastic bag as well.

"Hmm" he hummed.

"So Alex and Jake left na... Did you told them that I said bye?"  I asked

"Yes.. they both left and I told them bye behalf of you... They also said to you same" he said and I hummed

"So what are you doing?" I asked after few seconds.

"missing you" he replied and I couldn't help but smile at his voice.

"Missing me or...?" I trailed of smirking. I know he understood what I meant.

"Umm....both" he said and i could feel his naughty smirk.

"You know na I couldn't sleep... I really need you please come soon" he requested and I smiled shyly but didn't say anything.

"I want to hold you in my arms.. I want to kiss you I want to make love to..."

"Maan stop" I cut him off abruptly feeling my cheeks heated up and My heart started running wild. While he chuckled on the other side.

"Why are you talking to me like this?" I asked.

"Because I want my wife to lost her control and come back to me" he said and I smiled blushing.

" After few days I am coming na.." I said and heard him sighed.

"Hmm"

"Did you had your dinner?" I asked

"No.. not yet" he replied.

"Then go.. have something... I will talk to you after you done with your dinner" I said.

"Okay... But first give me a kiss" he said and I shook my head while a smiled didn't wanted to leave my lips.

"what you get from this?" I asked.

"At least I can relax myself with this kisses till you come.. and didn't you heard.. something is better than nothing" he said and I know he is not going to hang up the call if I didn't kiss him on the phone.

"Maan"

"Jaan-e-maan" he pleaded. I sighed smiling.

"Ummuah" I gave him kiss on the phone and heard him sighing.

"Haaye! Jaan please come soon" my heart skip it's beat hearing his words.

"Bye" I said shyly and cut the call after hearing his bye.

***********

I sat on my bed after changing my night suite and called Maan. Phone was ringing but he didn't received my calls. I tried 4 to 5 times but he didn't pick up my calls.

Maybe he was busy.. as it's only 9:30pm and I know he doesn't sleep at this early. I will try later.

I told myself and went to Ruban and Arif's room to check up on them.

*****

I came in my room at 12:30. Because I slept in my nephew's room. I was telling them bed time story and didn't realise when I slept there.

I sat on my bed and grab my phone  cause i wanted to talk to Maan. I knew he must be calling me and I left my phone in my room. In those whole week we didn't sleep without talking to each other at night. Now I will be scolded by him. He already warned me to not ignore his calls.