V. MADDIE

MADDIE intimidated Angel. 

Maybe it was her blunt and snippy exposure or the fact that she seemed just so perfect. Yet now Angel is growing incredibly paranoid. Maddie and Nate were THE item and now after Nate felt Angel up, her head has been spinning. 

Rue and Lexi invited Angel to come to the fair with them. Rue thought it might be a good way to help her forget everything about Nate. At first Angel was hesitant but in the end she knew it would be a good way to get her mind off of things. She decided to throw on a cute outfit, that always seemed to cheer her up. 

As her, rue, and Lexi approached the fairgrounds, She noticed rue was growing nervous. "what's wrong?" angel asked, tugging on rue's sleeve. Rue shrugged and bit her lip harshly. "I kissed Jules." She confessed. Angel's eyes widened and she froze for a second before a large smile grew across her face. "Aweeee!" Rue quickly hushed her looking forward at Lexi and her sister who were slightly ahead of them. "Please don't tell Lexi and Gia. Especially Lexi...I still don't know how she feels about Jules and all that. " Rue explained. Angel pretended to zip her lips and took hold of Rue's hand. "Your secret is safe with me." She said, resting her head on her cousin's shoulder. "I love your forever, Rue." Angel added. "I love you infinity, Angel."

That's the last full memory Angel has of that night. The rest is a blur but enough to piece together.

Rue had ditched Angel, Lexi, and Gia to hang with Jules.

Gia went to hangout with her friends. Lexi and Angel had a heart to heart and became good friends.

Angel saw Nate and started to have a panic attack. She ran off and cried. Maddie and Cassie found her and offered her some Molly.

Angel hadn't done drugs in forever but she said yes. 

Next thing she remembered was waking up the next morning, confused and dizzy.

---

author's note:

sorry for the short chapter but due to the virus outbreak and my state's quarantine, I will be much more active with posting chapters for this story and my other stories! stay safe and remember to social distance and take care of yourself.

my dms are always open!