girls need love

[tom holland. / nsfw]

[song : girls need love remix by vedo]

you were hanging out with your boyfriend at his room. it's already night and you are sitting on his bed while he was on edge of the bed fixing something at his laptop. later on he chuckled and turned the led lights to his room into a red one and smirked at you.

"i know that light and that smirk." you mumbled still looking at your phone. then he connects his phone to the speaker and plays the song 'girls need love remix by vedo' you never heard this song so toi furrowed your eyebrows and you look at him.

"where'd you get this song huh?" you asked making him laugh and he stood up then started to lip sync. "Honestly, I can tell that you're frustrated. Been a minute since you dated. Oh-oh-oh, you don't know," he then walked crawled towards you.

by the way he is wearing a gray sweatpants & no shirt. so shit.

you chuckled and looked deeply in his eyes. "Who to give that pussy to (oh)
If he fuckin' with you or just fuckin' you? Trust me I'm focused, you need to cum, girl I've noticed," your eyes widened to the lyrics but he didn't lip sync it, he sang it.

"you little rat! i didn't expect that." you laughed and he chuckled. then he began kissing your neck, then stopped and whispered the lyrics to you, "You've got a mouth witcho mean ass
Ohh, sometimes you can act like a bitch, but I know you don't mean it
I know you don't mean it." you just chuckled.

he put your hair behind your ear, "You just need some TLC, THC, long dick and Hennessy, yeah that's me. Don't be afraid to speak your mind. Let me know, let me know." he sang it. "oh my god, have u eaten a whole viagra or something?" you asked.

"I know girls, can't never say they want it. Girls can't never say now
Shawty, just tell me you want it. Baby, just let that shit out. Yeah, here you go make conversation you hang up the phone. You talk that shit, but I know what you want. Girl I know." he sang and you just stares into his eyes while he was slowly undressing you.

"oh wow didn't notice that." you said and laughed. he began to kiss your neck again and you moaned. "You just need some dick, you just need some love.
Tired of fuckin' lame bitches, baby you just need a thug. You just need some head in the shower, or maybe back shots in the shower." your eyes widened again and put on your shirt again.

"you are so horny huh?" you asked. "I love it when you open it up. Have that pussy lookin' like a flower. Hey, you need some lo-o-o-o-ove. Babe, you need to be fu-u-u-ucked. Ooh, you need some lo-o-o-o-ove, babe. You need some love." he whispered sang in your ears and this time you literally felt some wetness over your panties.

"I know you see a bitches textin' you
Leave me on read, like I wasn't just with you. But you get upset when I do that shit to you. A bitch only do it, cause I know it get to you. Look at you tryna start a fight about little shit
Can't even like a picture without to throwin' a fit. Baby, do better, come let me get you together." he sang again and this time he lick his lips.

"bitch don't tease me like that." you mumbled as you got on your phone again and started to scroll because you don't want to get fuck by him tonight. because fuck he's fucking horny and gonna be doing so hard.

"Turn off your phone, I'll use my tongue, I'll eat it all.. night long
I'll go deep, I'll slow it down, just as I use my phone, Shawty, I'm a real real freaky bitch, yeah. Eat it good, make you wanna keep a bitch, yeah, Lock me down, police a bitch, yeah, It's okay to speak your mind, yeah. Girl,"

as he said those words he took your phone and he kissed you so hard. you moaned to the kiss. he started to rub your boobs and removed your shirt. revealing you don't have any bra on but a thong. he smirked and he suck on your nipples. then he slipped his hand on your thong and he entered 2 fingers that fast.

"fuck tom!" you moaned. he bit your earlobe and kissed your neck. he removed your panty and he went down. he kissed your pussy and started eating you out. "f-fuck." you moaned. then he began to finger you while eating you. "i- i'm cumming." you moaned.

"cum baby." he said and you did. after a few seconds he then lined himself to you. without any warning, he slid himself into you and you moaned. "i wasn't expecting that!" you shouted. he chuckled, "that's my plan." he whispered and continued to pound on you.

"fuck! tom! ugh!"

"baby you're so tight?!"

"fuck baby-ah!"

after a few moans you two cummed and he collapses beside you. he cuddled you and you laughed. "you crazy bitch. how honey were you? to have those little show earlier?" you asked.

"i was fucking horny to the point where i can fuck you again." he said. you just rolled your eyes. "don't worry, you need to sleep because later on we will do some business again." he smirked.