the princess

[loki]

i sat on my throne beside my mother. today is the day where i will going to meet the every men in every powerful family just like us. i saw a lot of powerful & famous families from every planet, every kingdoms but still i still couldn't find the right one.

"may i present to you, prince loki of asgard. son of odin and frigga." then a tall, pale with a medium length black hair looked at me. wow. he looks awesome. i mean he could be the one? "prince loki, how was asgard and your parents?" my mother asked. "they are doing fine." he answered boringly. then it's my turn to ask so i cut my mother off, "do you even want to get married with a goddess like me?" everyone's eyes widened, it was like the first time that i talk ever since this day.

"i actually don't want to get married yet but i don't have power yet to tell my parents that i refused to this thing. so no, i don't want to but i had no choice." i laughed. "okay then, you are going to be my husband. mother, father and everyone on this place right now. i would love to tell all of you that loki of asgard is the man that i'll love to be married to." they all clapped and i smiled evilly at him.

he glared at me and rolled his eyes.

honeymoon.

loki and i never got the chance to even have sex. we only had kiss on our wedding. now it made me curious if loki is a virgin? "loki, are you virgin?" i asked and he choked. "why would you ask that thing?!" he exclaimed. "why? i'm just asking don't be too sensitive and besides you are my husband now, we're married and now we're on a honeymoon which means we have to go have sex." his eyes widened as he heard what i just said.

"you are such a filthy-" i cut him off by grabbing his dick. "oh you're big." then he pulled away quickly. "why would you do that?!" he exclaimed looking at his now standing boy. "because i want to. come on let's have sex, no strings attached. deal?" he just looked at me. "what? stop staring at me." i muttered.

"well, princess. you wanted this right? then don't regret it. don't regret on not walking for almost a week."