The Date II

Jinx was sniffing Cy's chest like a dog.

"What're you doing? Jinx." Asked Cy.

"Why do you have this fragrance...lik...Like Strawberry and Grape?" Asked Jinx.

"I did this for you." Replied Cy as shows her cute eyes.

"Uh! That's cute." Said Jinx as she shows him puppy dog eyes.

The waiter serves them a big plate of Spaghetti and meat ball.

"Your Spaghetti and meat ball. Is their anything else I can get you two." Said the waiter.

"Nope!!!"said Cy as the waiter walked away.

"It's been long since I've felt like this." Said Jinx as she place her hand on Cyborg hand.

-Time Flies-
"I really had a good time with you." Said Jinx as she was holding Cy's hands.

"Me too." Replied Vic as Jinx put a smile on her face.

"Can I drop you off?" Asked Victor.

"Oh! No they will be angry... But don't worry I can walk to the H.I.V.E tower." Said Jinx.

"But bu--" Said Vic as he was cut off.

"Don't worry." Said Jinx.

"Okay! But be careful. Okay--" Said Vic as he was hugged by Jinx.

"Okay. Bye!" Said Jinx as she left the Restaurant area.

"Bye!" Said Cy as the sky condensed water falling from a cloud.

Vic walks to the T-Car with his head down. He drove out of Restaurant area and off to the Titans Tower.

Titans Tower, Jump City

"Where's friend Cyborg?" Asked Starfire as she came into Cy's room.

Noticing Cy is not in his room or around the tower. Starfire floated back to her room quickly as the door shorts by it self. Starfire went back to bed slipping on her sleeping blind.

Minutes Later
The elevator doors opened to reveal Cyborg walking out into the dark living room. The lights were off and the tower was quite like really quite. Cy sneaked into the hallway slowly as his room door opened remotely. Cy moved into his room holding a photo of Jinx on his hand, Cyborg puts the photo under his bed.

Meanwhile
Robin was awake and he was using his laptop. Suddenly, a message was sent to him. Robin raised an eyebrow wondering who could this be.

-Hi Robin. Or should I say Dick Garyson- UNKNOWN

-Who?- ROBIN

-Someone who will do you a favour- UNKNOWN

-??- ROBIN

-Just meet me at the dock, tomorrow- UNKNOWN

You have been blocked

Robin thought for awhile but he couldn't figure out who it was.

"Could it be Red X." Said Robin to himself. "Or maybe is one of his fans. Said Robin as he thought for awhile. "Can it be one of my enemies. It's can't be... It's impossible." Said Robin as he went on his laptop again.

On the screen of the laptop shows a list of Villains who have been put in prison.

To be Continued...

***
A/N
Hey! Guys looks like we are getting to the spicy part of the story. Robin is having this feeling that this is going to be hard for him and maybe his teammates... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment and vote.