The Date I

Cyborg was in his room thinking of known other then Jinx his girlfriend. A thought came to his mind as he rushed to Starfire's Room, he knocked as the door opened.

"Hi! Friend Cyborg. May I help you?" Asked Starfire as she opened the door wide.

"Star I need your perfume." Replied Cyborg.

"Sureee! Friend Cyborg." Said Starfire as she grabs two bottles of perfume.

"Which will you like Friend Cy?" Asked Starfire as Cyborg looked at the two bottles. "Grape or Strawberry?!" Asked Starfire as Cyborg took the two bottles.

He sprays the two perfumes at the same time around his body.

"Friend Cyborg don't you think that's enough." Suggested Starfire as she coughed trying to hold her breath.

"Thanks Star." Said Cy as he handed her the perfumes.

Cyborg walks back to his room closing the door behind him.

"Your welcome." Said Star as she holds the perfumes living the hallway and moving into her room.

Elsewhere
Cyborg picks up a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers and sneaks out to the living room without been spotted. Walking straight into the elevator and pushed the button to the last floor. The elevator doors opened as he stepped out being extremely silence he sneaked into the T-Car as a big door opened to
him as he drove out.

Later
Cyborg drove up to a nearby restaurant in the city. The place wasn't lonely but it had a parking space right in front of the restaurant. A figure waited in front of the restaurant as Cyborg stepped out of the car. The figure comes closer as Cy rushed the figure by hugging the person.

"Cy! Is good to see." Said the figure as she was dropped down.

"Jinx!" Yelled Cy as jacked her and spined her around.

"Ha ha ha ha." Laughed Jinx as she was dropped again.

"So, what will you like to have." Asked Cy as Jinx gazed at him.

They both walked into the restaurant with their hands together.

"I guess Spaghetti and meat ball." Answered Jinx.

"You just redd my mind." Said Cy as Jinx laughed a bit.

They came to a halt.

"Welcome to Mexican restaurant, can I take your order?" Asked the woman.

"Umm....I don't know. But let's see the...Um...menu." Said Jinx as the woman handed her a menu. "How about this?" Asked Jinx as Cy gazed at the Menu. "Don't you guys got Spaghetti and meat ball?" Asked Jinx as the woman spoke up.

"Yes! Madam." Answered the woman.

"Okay, but we get a table?" Asked Jinx as the woman nodded.

"Yes! But am sorry madam all the tables have been taken...but except one...but I don't think you guys will like." Said the woman.

"Where's the table?" Asked Jinx as the woman pointed.

The table was in a corner of the restaurant. Cyborg and Jinx sat down as they waited.

"I'm sorry for everything." Said Cy.

"Sorry for what?" Asked Jinx.

"I mean for the bad table and not getting here fast." Said Cy as Jinx place her hand on Cy's chest.

"Their is no need to say that because this is my best night." Said Jinx as Cy embraced her.

To be continued...