My Aussie Love Affair

*Tyler POV*
I jolted up in bed hearing Saddie screaming, she sounded terrified. Coby was crying. I threw the duvet off and ran to Saddie's room knowing Coby would be with her.
"What's wrong ?! Are you okay ? What happened ?"
"D-daddy!"
She ran out of her bed leaving Coby just sitting there looking up at me looking confused, I turned my face back to Saddie opening up my arms for her to run into a tight embrace.
"Shhhh baby it's okay I'm here now it's okay..."
My phone began ringing with the familiar ringtone only to be known as Troyes. A small smile was placed on both of the kids faces, they had grown attached to Troye so far they know his text tone and ringtone and from my tone of voice when I'm on call with him they know it's him. I picked it up and put it to my ear.
"Well hello my love, awake and out of bed yet ?"
"Yeah I'm up, Saddie was screaming and she woke me up and Coby was crying but it's all okay now just a nightmare and she scared Coby when she screamed. Saddie you wanna say hey to troye ?"
She nodded her head.
"Okay troye you are on speaker."
"Hey gremlins"
"PAPA!!!!"
"TROYE!"
I could just image how his face lit up at hearing how excited they were to see him.
"Can we Skype him ?"
"No can do sweetheart, he's on the way to the airport."
I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face until I was interrupted in my thoughts.
"Daddy are you and papa going to be together ?"
"What do you mean baby boy ?"
"Are you together now ?"
"W-what...no!"
My eyes flew to the screen and saw troye looking back at me his eyes wide.
"I er I have to go. Yeah. Bye. See you er tonight. Bye."
He hung up abruptly leaving me worried if Coby had just made it awkward between the two of us.
"Erm okay guys breakfast time and then you can get dressed and ready for school both of you!"
I walked into the kitchen and got out the lucky charms and milk and two bowls making a mental note to go and stock up on Nutella.
Once I had dropped off the kids at their school I got back in the car and drove to the supermarket to get some of Troyes addictions for however long he wanted to stay. When I got home I shot a DM to troye hoping he would have internet.

To My Aussie Love Affair❤️: Hope you are okay Tim Tam. Me and the kids can't wait to see you.
Ps. Just stocked up on your little obsessions ❤️ xx

After sending the text I felt a little more at ease at least I did when I saw Troyes ID pop up saying I had a text from him. That's until I saw the text.

From My Aussie Love Affair❤️: Yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I be ? See you soon and thanks x

It was way too formal. He wasn't okay not at all, why did he lie ?

To My Aussie Love Affair❤️: Troye don't lie to me I know you too well, what's up ? I'm worried xx

From My Aussie Love Affair❤️: Just tired Tilly don't worry seriously I was distracted, can't wait to see you's planes about to take off. See you soon boo!xx

I let it drop once the excitement of knowing he would be here in about 8hours. How could I stay worried ?

To My Aussie Love Affair❤️: Okay if you are sure, have a safe flight boo! I need to squeeze you when you get here it's been months. Missing you. Need some Troyler interaction 😉 xx

From My Aussie Love Affair❤️: Try not to jump me 😉, at least not in front of the gremlins 😏 xx

To My Aussie Love Affair❤️: No promises 😍 xx

From My Aussie Love Affair❤️: TILLY!!!!!😱xx

My mind took over being the natural flirt I am.

To My Aussie Love Affair❤️: Save that for later you'll be needing to remember that. I'm sure I won't forget those moans.

From My Aussie Love Affair❤️: I fucking hate you. Keep your hands to yourself!