Chapter VI : Unfair feeling.

Start from the beginning

I send them an angry gaze but they just smile at me, like it's fun and all.
Kill me now.
It's not fun at all.
I was avoiding Kacchan for a whole week like a child and now I'm just sitting beside him... ?

With the fact that I realised just a while ago my feelings for THE OTHER Kacchan.
I keep my arms crossed to not touching him. And... I feel like I made a mistake. Avoiding Kacchan for a whole week just make him ignoring me back.
...
That's hurt.
I start to look at my knees while the movie just start. I don't know which movie they choose but Kacchan seems to be pretty much interested in the phenomene. Leaving me alone, he leans on his own knees and start to talk with Iida-kun who is sitting beside him.
I let out a little sigh.
All of sudden, Kacchan's knee hits mine. I jump out a little and give him a little look. My heart is beating faster when our gazes meet.
Emotionless, without a word, Kacchan keep staring at me for a moment that seems to be an eternity. When he looks away, I start to blush and do my best to control my whole soul being.
I hear him whispering :
- ...Finally. You look at me again.
I can't answer to that ??? What is it ??? Where does it come from ???
- ...Are you tired of avoiding me yet ?
I clench my fists and gulp. I feel like his voice was a little...softer than usual... ? More like... He acts with prudence... ?
I whisper.
- ...S-sorry...
Kacchan don't answer to that. He starts to watch again the movie but he rests his knee against mine. Slowly, my own leg is warming up. I breathe in. Kind of happy.
In Kacchan's langage, we can understand that by something like « it's okay, I still tolerate you. ».
Just by that, I want to cry. But I have to restrain myself and bury deep down myself this feeling. I'm so afraid that Kacchan could feel that. I need to be careful. But a silly smile keep trying to born on my face. Bitting my cheeks. I also feel stupid for avoiding him a whole week.
Right then, Kacchan lend down against the sofa again, grabbing and putting me against his chest. By the surprise, my left arm stand up and almost hit Kacchan.
...
But it didn't hit him. Kacchan grabs my hand with his own, and start to gently pushing it away. Possessive Kacchan sees it, and takes back my hand from Kacchan's. I give a look, and he is just looking at him, ready to commit a murder.
... Apparently that's all. Kacchan is really obsessed by the movie and ignore my chilhood friend. For five more minutes.
All of sudden, Kacchan slaps my thigh, calling after me.
- Oi, Deku.
I'm not sure, but because of the tone of his voice and the sound of the slap, it's like he wants to provoke the king. I look at him, shocked, and Kacchan suddenly push away his hand, really angry.
- Don't touch him you disgusting copy !!
- HAH ?!!
And... yeah. The Great King jumps on the sofa, ready to fight. Thanks to me he don't have his dagger but... that's not enough.
- LET'S FIGHT NOW. WE NEED TO DO THIS ONE TIME FOR ALL.
- I wait after you, fake me !
Kacchan, stands up too, and... in between of this, I'm just trying to escape. I don't want to be a part of that ?!!
Smelling some caramel, and so, seeing some little explosions, I feel like I have to do something.
So do I.
Up on my own, a hand on each chest, I just spread them apart and talk loudly.
- Both of you !! Calm down !!
Everyone is staring at me, in silence. I gulp. Breathe in.
- Ok. Hm. You kow what, I'll show you the end of the movie another day, let's go sleeping, right Kacchan ?
I push him away from my classmates and meet Kacchan's gaze. I don't know what's that means but I feel like he wants to know too.
Should I try to explain again... ? I don't know yet.

In my room,
I undress and change into some pajamas.
- Why did you stop me earlier ?
- I don't want you two to fight.
- Why.. ?
- That's how it is.
No answer.
I feel him approaching me in my back. ... I quickly put a tee-shirt, my heart beating so fast. Kacchan is now in my back. I can feel how warm his body can be. I don't move at all. What will happen now... ?
...
Absolutely not what I was thinking about. Kacchan is slidding his hands under my shirt and start to skim my skin, ... and now stroking my hip bone, my belly. I restrain a disturbed sound. What is it ? What is it ??
I feel his breathe against my neck and start to redden. Just then, I feel these soft lips against my skin. Soft, burning lips. I know this is the lips. I know that because I remember when he kissed me the first day of his appearance.
Taking my breathe away, I rest my fists against my deck. No no no no no no no no no ! Izuku, stay calm. Don't do that ! Don't just accept it. Think about Kacchan ?!!
But then, I feel a kiss on the back of my head and a cold around my body.
- Let's go to sleep without a read tonight.
I stay here, a little shocked. W-why did he stops... ? Am I discovered ?? The Great King is now aware that I'm not his partner... ?
Anxious, I turn around and meet his gentle gaze, hand petting the bed.
- Come on, come here~ !
So do I.
And even if it takes me hours to fall asleep, I just feel warm in the arms of the king.

At morning,
I wake-up with a good resting time. I stand-up, sprawl while yawning. Wiping away a little tear from my eyes, I meet Kacchan's warming smile and gaze.
- Had a nice sleep ?
- Huh...? Oh yeah !
I haven't had any memory-dream tonight... That's so strange though.
A smile. Standing in front of me, he starts to rub my face and laugh a little.
- Goofy face huh~
I give him an embarrassed look.
- Don't mock me like that !!
- I don't~
Then, he leans for a kiss I avoid, my heart beating fast. Kacchan pouts.
- Why ?
- I-I-I...t-teeth... ?
He burst out of laughing.
- Are you really worried about that ? Don't be. I don't care.
- B-but... That's really embarrassing me you know.. I don't want to-...
Kacchan suddenly raises my head, his hands cupping my face. My heart is about to burst for real. Are we really about to k-k-k-kiss ?? Like, right now ??
I bite my lips, feeling his warm breathe against my lips. ... Why does it smells like my toothpaste... ? ... This guy really ??? I pout a little, but the distance between our lips keep makes my head dizzy.
My arms just staying against my body, I start to abandon myself to the idea.
...
If it's just once... It's okay, right.. ?

The door suddenly opens. ... Is that a world's rule like everytime I'm up to kiss him someone will interrupt... ?
Almost amused by this, I just look at the person and meet the only pair of eyes I didn't wanted to.
- ...De-...
Kacchan is here. I'm in this really intimate situation where you are up to kiss someone and ... my childhood friend is here, seeing me, ready to kiss another version of him.
What kind of joke it is... ?
I gulp in difficulties.
- K-Kacchan i-it's not- ...
But then, even if I thought that he would explode, he just turn his gaze away and leave my room, closing the door.
Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait ??????
No no no no no no no no no no ?!?!?!?!

I push Kacchan a little and run at the door. I can't let this misunderstanding in his head. I open the door and look around.
- Kacchan wait ?!

___________________________________
That's all for the chapter VI !! At the end I want to scream as a narrator « BE CAREFUL A MISUNDERSTANDIIIING ! »
Anyway aha, will those Kacchans be able to fight once for all ?? Who knows who knows. This one was a little longer because the last one was really short~
I hope you still like this story ♥

Next time on Criss-crossing - Part I : Vermilion, chapter VII : Intricate lover boy.