Chapter 22:

Chapter 22:

" WHERE ARE MY PARENTS ?? WHERE'S MY BROTHER ?!?! "

" Mam, calm down, we will call the officer in. "

The policewomen who was wearing a neatly pressed uniform walked in and sat down on the chair beside JiU's bed.

" Minji, I'm going to have to ask you to calm down. "

" But... "

" We will get to your questions but you have to hear me out. I need to ask you some questions related to Ryder. "

" Okay... "

" How do you know him ? "

" I saw an advertisement that day about the company needing a job so...so I went there alone because my family had a financial crisis, so I wanted to help them out a bit. "

" Alright, what did he do to you ? "

" He raped me. He touched...he touched me...he went inside of me, he... "

Recalling what had happened to her, she broke down, eye's balling. She wanted warm comfort, but she doesn't even know what has happen with her family. She misses them badly.

" What else has happen to you ? Minji ? "

" He whipped me. I can't remember anything else. *sniff* I just want to know where my parents are, please. "

" Okay... "

" ... "

" While on their way to save you with your brother, they met with a horrible car accident with a truck. Your brother was in a critical condition yesterday and- "

" WHAT ?!?! You mean this happen because of me ? "

" No kid, of course not- "

" WHERE ARE THEY ?!?! "

" Minji calm do- "

" NO WHERE ARE THEY ? "

" Your parents... they passed away. Your brother...passed away as well last night, unfortunately, I'm so sorry Minji... "

" ... this is all my fault. "

End of flashback:

" Thats...thats what happened... "

" JiU... "

Yoohyeon embraced the older one, resting her chin on her shoulder as she stroke the older ones head. The ordeal that nobody should ever faced, ended up in JiU's fate. Yoohyeon stop stroking JiU when she heard soft rhythmic breathing contented and serene. She looked at her less panicked JiU and smiled.

" Unnie, I did not know any of this, I'm truly sorry. I don't know how to make you feel better but I know, we need to go on a healing trip. "

" To where ? "

" Hmm, Jeju ? "

" No, anywhere but Korea. "

" But I was planning a day trip... "

" Okay, just choose then. "

" Yeah ! Pack your bag quickly ! "

JiU looked at the overly excited Yoohyeon and giggled a little, to JiU, Yoohyeon looked like a little kid, but a strong one. She stood up and went to her luggage. She grabbed two sets of clothing just in case. She took her toiletries with her make up in it and packed a hoodie in her backpack. She grabbed her wallet, phone and earpiece and stuffed it in the bag.