Chapter 4

Yoohyeon looked at Lia as if her stare could burn her.

" Yoohyeon ? Please relax. "

" Ah, Lia, erm, nice to meet you. "

" Well it's very nice to see someone so cute here, am I right ? "

Then JiU interrupted Lia.

" So who is Yuna dating ? "

" HAHAHA, that little girl ? "

" Yah, the bouncer. "

" You can guess. "

" Ryujin ? "

" No, unless you want some incest sure. "

" Oh crap I did not know. Chaeryeong ? "

" No. "

" I KNOW, it's you, isn't it ? "

" Pftt, HAHAHA, yeah. "

" And back then you were saying " I will never date that small girl. " look what happen now ? "

" Yah, she was cute but slightly too young for me, you get me ? "

" Then what changed your mind ? "

" She chased me everyday, got what I wanted, she would come from her morning work place to make sure the club was okay. "

" That's it ? "

" She tries to cook for me when I'm sad. She knows how to cheer me up. "

" Psh. "

" What are you doing here with Yoohyeon ? "

" I needed some help. "

" Private matter ? "

" Yeah, I will just place her under Yuna's care. "

Then, JiU wiggled her fingers at Yoohyeon telling her to go to her.

" I need you to stay with the bouncer at all cause, understand ? "

" Okay. "

Yoohyeon walked to Yuna.

" What are you doing here alone ? "

" JiU needs to talk to Lia. "

" Oh. So how is JiU as your girlfriend like ? "

" Er, we're not together. "

" For real ? "

" Yeah. "

" But don't you like her ? "

" Since when ? "

Yoohyeon feign ignorance to Yuna's question.

" C'mon, I recognise those eyes. "

" Alright, fine, I have feelings for her ever since she took me in the Nightmare but... "

" But what ? "

" I'm thinking of leaving. "

" Why ? "

" The adrenaline, it's going away. I don't want to make people's life difficult, I feel like I'm over my past and it's time to move on. "

" Well, you better think carefully, when Lia left, JiU was really sad. "

" I don't think she even cares as much as I do. "

" Don't say that, JiU has a cold heart, but she cares for every single member. "

" That doesn't prove anything. I will probably be leaving soon, don't tell her, I wanna do it myself, please. "

" Okay. Just don't ruin her. "

Meanwhile, in Lia's office. JiU and Lia were having an intense conversation.

" What is this about ? "

" Yoohyeon. She keeps talking about her leaving the Nightmares. "

" Well, let her go then, what so hard about it ? "

" Are you seriously asking me this question ? Do you know what happened to me when you left ? "

" Oh right. I can understand because I'm your best friend but Yoohyeon ? "

" Yoohyeon is my BEST apprentice, if she leaves now, the Nightmares will fall. "

" If it wasn't meant to be, let it go. "

" I can't, the Nightmares are my everything. "

" Listen JiU, stop this at once, the Nightmares are bound to disband one day. "

" Right, and how would you feel if this club was taken away from you ? "

" ... "

" That's what I thought. "

" Do you perhaps like Yoohyeon ? "

" No, I don't. "

" Do you even know how that feels ? "

" What ? To love ? "

" Yes. "

" Yeah, it's just been long. "

" Okay. I can't help you, and you know that. "

" Okay. I guess it was a wasted trip. "

" It's not if you at least tried. "

" Yeah, oh, it's already past midnight, goodnight and happy birthday, JiU. "

" Thanks Lia, you have to stop kissing me now okay ? You have Yuna now. "

" Yeah, alright grandma. "

JiU walked out of the office and walked towards the door to only see Yuna.

" JiU unnie, Yoohyeon is being squashed in between two guys. You know what that means ? "

" Damn it, that girl. "

JiU ran and grabbed the man. She locked his head and jabbed his face, then leaning forward, she threw him down. She looked at Yoohyeon, it was the same eyes she saw when she first found her. Without hesitation, as the other man walked towards her, cracking his knuckles, she turned and bent down, giving him a sweep kick. He fell backwards and hit his head. Yuna walked towards them and told the men to leave.

" Its alright Yuna, me and Yoohyeon were leaving anyways. "

JiU piggybacked Yoohyeon to the car. When she put her down and walked to the driver's seat, she started the car until Yoohyeon grabbed JiU's hand. She looked at JiU, with her tears in her eyes.

" Unnie, I'm scared. "