15

"EDWARD KASPBRAK WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS, AND DON'T YOU LIE THAT ITS HANNAHS CAUSE I LOOKED FOR EVERYTHING OF HERES BEFORE SHE LEFT!"
"Mom please it's not mine I swear" Eddie said , tears rolling down his cheeks.
"Oh yeah the I guess you don't mind me doing this~
RIPPPPPPPPPPP
Eddie cried. Sonia has ripped the skirt Hannah had got Eddie for his birthday, it was very special to him but now it's torn apart.
"I lied I lied it's mine WHY would you do that, Hannah got me that and you don't know how special it was to me ma. You never loved me you were just making sure I didn't end up like dad!" Eddie yelled while the tears made it harder for him to see.
"Leave my house and never come back."

"With pleasure."

• • • • •

"Hey Ed's-"

"He doesn't live here anymore so stop calling, oh and if you see him tell him to rot like his father"

Beep beep beep

Richie was scared. Where's Eddie? Is he hurt? Will he come to me? What does she mea-
Ding dong

It was Eddie at the door when Richie opened it.

"Rich" Eddie said starting to cry again.
Richie hugged Eddie.
"Hey hey hey it's ok I'm here you're fine she can't bother you anymore."
But it wasn't that , that made Eddie upset. Eddie made himself mad for bringing up his dad: someone he loved dearly.

5 hours later

"Ed's I called my dad, he said you can stay at his house as long as you need, and you're in luck because I will be there too." Richie said with a smile.
"Thanks rich, but you don't have watch over me."
"Well spaghetti that's my dad and two my mom forgets she has a kid and has sex whenever soo I'm coming.

Eddie just giggled.

Eddie met went and got settled with Richie and while hanging with wentworth Eddie wished his dad was still on this planet earth to help him feel
Loved.

Heyy im back
Ive been gone for months i know
But I updated at 2:21 am like usual.
I hope y'all been doing good I missed y'all and I love y'all

Btw my hair ? Dead af
My scalp? Burned
My hair color? Pink
Hotel? Trivago
Anyways stream ianowt again
-Toni

Btw my hair ? Dead afMy scalp? BurnedMy hair color? PinkHotel? TrivagoAnyways stream ianowt again-Toni