11

"I'm never going in a haunted house again." Eddie said walking out of the haunted house building with Hannah.
Hannah started laughing. "You should've seen the look on your face when that guy came up behind you and wispered "peek a boo" in your ear." Hannah laughed

(That happened to me at six flags fright fest)

"It's not funny I almost had a heart attack." Eddie said. It fell quiet till both of them started laughing.
"Uh- Eddie I have to tell you something."

~1 month later~

"Hey Eddie spaghetti, I brought the losers with me." Richie said climbing up the tree house the losers and Hannah made in the forest. "Don't call me that and have you heard from hannah? She hasn't talked to me at school now it's Thanksgiving break." Eddie asked.

"You haven't heard?" Beverly asked lighting a cigarette. "What?" Eddie asked.
'What didn't she tell me' Eddie thought to himself. "She didn't tell you?". "I'll come with you." Richie said to Eddie. "I think I should go myself so me and Ana can talk." Eddie said.

*Knock, knock, knock*

"Mooooom the doo- right." Hannah sighed remembering her mom was at work. She got up and answered the door. It was eddie. 'shit.'  "Hey eddie." Hannah said. "Don't 'hey eddie' me you've ignored me for weeks and told everyone something I don't know." Eddie said.

Hannah looked down. "I thought we were friends Hannah. Best friends." Eddie said. "Oh Eddie I'm sorry I just can't feel how to tell you." Hannah said. "Can I come in so we can talk." Eddie asked. "Oh I'm ya come in." Eddie walked in seeing boxes everywhere.

"What's all this?" Eddie asked. "Well I'm that's what I wanted to tell you. Eddie, I'm moving to Canada for a while."

"Canada?! No ana you can't go you can't leave me." Eddie said now crying also making Hannah cry. "I'm sorry Eddie it's not my choice. My mom decided I should move with my aunt and cousins because she can't take care of me." Hannah said crying.

"We've been through so much I don't know what Ima do without you." Eddie cried. They both hugged each other. "When do you leave." Eddie asked. "In December. I was supposed to leave a long time ago but my mom didn't have money for a plane ticket." Hannah answered. "Will you come visit?" Eddie asked. "Of course I'll try."

They pulled away from each other. "I love you Hannah." "I love you too." Hannah said. "Sooooo what about you and Richie." Hannah said. "Stooooppp." Eddie laughed. "Fine maybe I do like him, shut up." Eddie said.

Richie stopped in his tracks.
"Fine maybe I do like him, shut up." He had heard Eddie say from inside. Richie was going to Hannah's to see if Eddie was still there. But he ran out when he heard Eddie. Richie frowned. 'there is no way he is talking about me.' Richie thought.

But Eddie was talking about him.

HEY
I'm back beaches
Sorry I took so long to update. I've had soccer and everything school and dealing with myself. But I'm back . And Finn's birthday is in 33 days or so :((
Alright loves, till next time.
-Toni 🤢