12

"Today's the day." Hannah said. Hannah was about to leave to Canada it's alreddie December 9th she wished this day has never came. The losers and Eddie we're at the airport with Hannah.

"I'm gunna miss you anna." Eddie said letting tears fall from his face. "Me too Eddie, I'm gunna miss all of y'all." Hannah cried. "We're gunna miss you too banana." Mike laughed. "Ugh I hate y'all for making me love y'all so much." Hannah said. All the losers laughed.

"Flight for Vancouver Canada is taking off in 3 minutes." A voice on the intercom said. "Well that's me." Hannah said. She gave Eddie and everyone else a hug. "Tell Richie how you feel bud." She wispered in Eddie's ear. "Take care of him for me tozier." She said. "I'll be back to visit soon."

Eddie watched as his childhood best-friend went off. Richie hugged Eddie for comfort. "She'll be home before you know it eds." Richie said

__

Later that day Richie decided to take Eddie ice skating to cheer him up. "You really don't have to do this Rich." Eddie said. Eddie didn't know how to skate and he really didn't wanna try because there was a 99% chance of hurting himself.

"Oh come on eds your just scared. Look I'll go buy us some hot chocolate and then I'll teach you." Richie said walking off.

Eddie stayed there. "Eddie." Someone had said tapping Eddie's shoulder. Eddie turned around to see will Byers. Eddie jumped a little. "What d-do you want Byers." Eddie asked."I wanted to say sorry. I really am and you can probably never forgive me. And I know I've hurt you so bad." Will said.

"I've been going to counseling and everything I wanted to get better and I have. I have a boyfriend named Mike wheeler. And I just im so sorry if I could take everything back I would."

"Will-" Eddie started but got interrupted by Richie. "What the hell is going on." Richie looked mad. "Richie calm down please he was apologizing." Eddie said thinking it sounded stupid. Someone who raped him apologizing.

"I really am sorry you don't have to forgive me like ever but I just wanted you to know you didn't deserve what I did to you." Will said going off scared of what Richie might do.

Eddie explained everything will had said to Richie. "Eds I just care for you so much I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." Richie said. "I wouldn't want anything to happen to you either rich thank you for being my friend." Eddie said.

"He probably wasn't talking about me when he was talking to Hannah" Richie thought.

__

As the two were walking home from the skating ring then bumped into Henry Bowers. "Well-well well. What do we have here? Is this toziers new boyfriend."

"Fuck off Bowers leave us alone." Richie said grabbing Eddie's hand to leave. Bowers walked in front of him. "Y'all aren't going anywhere fag." Henry said. The word stabbed Eddie like a knife. He hated that word. Just then Henry  whistled and all his goons came out of nowhere.

Eddie had a idea. It would probably get him killed but he witness it. "Wait a minute. So you're saying that Patrick here has never sucked dick?" Eddie said. Patrick froze. "And good 'ol Henry here never got his dick sucked by you Patrick? Hmmm do y'all still do it or was it just one time in eighth grade?" Henry froze to.

"IM GUNNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" Henry screamed. Henry punched Eddie he saw Patrick nod and they all ran. "Holy shit eds are you okay?" Richie said running towards eddie. " I'm fine rich." Eddie said.  
"What you said to Bowers was fucking amazing." Richie said helping up Eddie. "Thanks." Richie walked Eddie home.
Lucky for Eddie Sonia was asleep and wouldn't ask questions.

"See you later Chee." Eddie said. "Bye spaghetti head." "Don't call me that." Eddie said and walked inside his house. Now it was time for Richie to go to hell, his house."

   "Hey son where have you been bud?"

Yes I did change it. I hated the way they got together I'm sorry oops but hope I enjoyed :D
Till text time my dudes it's 3:45 am

-Toni ❌