part 6: this is war 1/3

This next 3 parts is all throw back parts so the academy wasn't opened yet.

In 1890

I walked around at home, i saw Evan. I yelled "Evan" he turned around and i walked over to him. I said "what are you doing here i thought you where going out with Simon" he said "we had a fight and ended things" i said " i thought it was gonna be the two of you, im sorry" i hugged him.

I said  "let's forget about boys for the day and be single together" he said "we can do that" we where about to walk off then Simon showed up i said "if you think you can come and hurt  Evan even more you are wrong, please leave Simon" his eyes was blank and he said "not until he knows the truth, please let me explain babe" i looked at Evan and he said "explain what exactly it is pretty clear what you are doing and you win i'm out, im tiard of trying to proof my love  for you, i know it's hard for you to trust people but if you always push people away you re going to end up alone. Im sorry, you know i will always love you but i can't do us if your not willing to go all in"

Simon said "am all in, just please don't leave" he walked over to Evan and took his hand in his.  I looked at them and said "just kiss already" they laughted and Evan said "fine i give you a new chance" then they kissed i said "yaay"  i hugged them. 

Jonathan walked over to me, he said "Billy told me that madison wanted to talk to you" i said "thanks Jonathan" i said "im gonna go" i walked off