part 4: next day

I woke up and got dressed, i walked out and said "Johnathan i think i am going to spend the day with jenny and adi so you can take a day of, August will call you if i am in need" i walked over to jenny's room and knocked on the door.

Adi took the door i said "is jenny ready?" He said "she is in the shower" i walked in and looked at August, i said "i told jonathan you would contact him if i needed anything" he nodded. I sat down at jennys desk. She walked out of the bathroom, i said "are you ready?" She said "yeah"

She took adi's hand and we used our vampire speed over to the humans world. I said this is going to be alot of fun, we walked into a bar. Adi said "one beer please" the bartender asked to see some id and since we look like 18 in human years we have to own a fake id. He got some beer and i said "i want some blood i will be back soon."

I compelled a girl to come with me. We walked into the woods, i sant my teeth into her neck. I drank her empty. And then i speeded back to jenny and adi. A girl saw me use my vampire speed. I said "this is great" i looked at jenny and adi. Then i compelled her to forget. She walked away. I looked at the others and jenny said " we should go back home" i said " yeah let's go"