The bet. pt3

{Smut begins~}
Tom = bold
Tord =normal
#World's pov#
Tom cooed,
"Since I'm the master now, I think I should have some fun~" Tom said as Tord's face blushed. "And what do you mean by that?" Tord asked.
Tom scooped up the smaller red male and walked over to his ocean-colored bedroom, he placed tord on the bed.
"Why don't you show me how good that mouth of yours
is?~"  Tord knew what tom meant, He nodded and waited for tom. Tom slowly slipped down his pants and boxers, "Go ahead, show me what you can do~" Tom said in his flirty voice. Tord placed the member inside his mouth, Tord doesn't have a gag reflex so he was able to take Tom's member with little difficulty. Tord swirled his tongue around Tom's member, he slowly inched it down his throat. Tord heard a groan from the taller male, Tord was purposely teasing tom to get back at him. That was not a good plan since tom did not like to be teased. Tom gave a little growl as a warning, Which Tord promptly ignored. Tom placed a hand on tord's head,

"So you think it's cute to tease me? Let's see how long it takes for you to break under my control~" Tom's voice was a bit different then it was before, when tord looked at tom. Tom had purple splotches on his arms, small horns growing from the sides, and smoke from his eyes. Even worse (better), Tom was now a bit bigger then he usually was, it was like tom was a monster or a werewolf thing!

<Tord's pov>
I

was terrified now, I made a huge mistake. Tom was now bigger then before and probably more mad. In my thoughts I didn't realize that tom started nibbling and biting my neck, He knew where my sensitive spots were. "Mh~ tom, Stop being such mh~ a rampé" The turn tables have table turned, now he was the one teasing me!  "Why would I when I have all day to keep you as mine?~"
Fuck tom and his good points. Well, he's the one fucking me, so I'm wrong on that part.

!Tom's pov¡
It's really funny to see how a cold-blooded murderer like tord would be so submissive in the snap of a finger. I knew he would only be like this to me, He's mine, and only mine~. I distracted tord with bites so I could enter him without pain, Which did not go so well. I heard tord whimper, this was normal for a first-timer. I waited for tord to adjust, I'm not in a hurry. Tord nodded for me to go, I thrusted slowly so tord didn't get hurt.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°••°
Do you guys have any plots or requests? I'm uninspired and unmotivated