"I don't know, but he's here." Bode said, answering both his sisters questioned at once. Kinsey hurried over to her stuffed whale.

"What are you doing?" Bode asked confused, watching his oldest sister put the key inside the stuffed whale quickly.

"Improvising, lets go." Kinsey said as she grabbed Harvest hand and housed Bode up on her hip. Running around the corner they came face to face with Sam who had a gun to Nina.

"Hey Kinsey, Hey Bode, Hey Harvest." Sam said with a blank expression, holding the gun tightly to their Mom and looking toward the three.

"Let her go." Kinsey demanded, putting Bode down as Harvest shoved him behind her.

"Yeah totally, I can do that. We can all be friends, just give me the head key." he said as Harvest grinded her teeth together.

"What the hell is the head key?" the redhead asked, paying dumb as Kinsey and Bode gave confused looked to go along with her.

"Do you know how angry it makes me to be disrespected? I know you know what I'm talking about so tell me where the god damn key is or i'm gonna make it two for two dead parents!" Sam demanded, shoving the gun harder into the back of Ninas head.

"Okay! Just stop!" Bode yelled at him, coming behind Harvest as Sam nodded and let Nina go. The redhead woman ran to her kids, standing infront of them quickly.

"What a bright boy." Sam commented as Bode began to pull the key off his neck.

"Bode don't." Kinsey said but was shrugged off.

"It's okay, I have this key." Bode said as he held the one on his neck up.

"What is that? Where did that come from?" Nina asked as Harvest put a hand on her arm.

"Another time." she said to her Mom, a way of reassuring her they'll talk about it soon.

"And it is in my possession! Therefor you can't take-" Bode began, being cut off by Sam reaching forward and taking the key from Bodes hands.

"This isn't how she said it was supposed to look." Sam said as he looked back at the four Lockes.

"What do you mean she? Did well lady send you?" Bode asked, his voice getting higher as Sams eyebrows rose.

"Well lady?" Sam asked in disbelief as Nina jumped in quickly.

"What's he talking about? You three know?" Nina asked them in confusion and shock.

"Yeah, it's hard to explain." Kinsey said, offering her a look before looking back to the boy infront of them.

"You got what want! The head key! Try it!" Bode yelled at him as Harvard began to catch on to what he was meaning, smart boy indeed.

"I don't think so." Sam said, also catching on. Yanking Bode forward being to pat him down quickly, shoving him back and raising his gun toward Harvest.

"What do you have?" he asked her as Harvest shrugged.

"Nothing." she said as he scoffed, grabbing her arm and pulling the key from her neck.

"Oh yeah? Then what is this?" he asked, looking down at the water key as rolling his eyes seeing as it wasn't the head key.

"What about you?" Sam asked, waving his gun toward Kinsey now. The blonde stepped toward, handing him the music key. Sam pated her body, seeing as this was the only one she had on her.

"You can tell i'm losing my patients, right? Where is the head key." He asked again, his voice more of a demand then a question.

"Tyler has it." Kinsey shrugged her shoulders, Harvest shut her eyes in disappointment.