Chapter Seven

Harvest woke up with a gasp as she heard the obnoxious whispering sounding

Harvest woke up with a gasp as she heard the obnoxious whispering sounding. Thinking it was one of her siblings she waved it off until she realized she couldn't even understand it. Sitting up quickly she went down the stairs, watching as Kinsey pulled another key from inside the piano.

"You guys can hear it too?" Harvest asked as Bode appeared behind her causing her to gasp before they joined their taller siblings.

"What did you find?" Bode asked as they got closer, being shhed quick and reminded that their Mom was asleep.

"Woah, this one is pretty." Harvest said while looking at how the key made a music note at the end.

"I think i've seen this before somewhere." Bode said as he took the key from Kinsey and examined it.

"See what?" Tyler asked him with frowned eyebrows.

"Where it goes, over here." Bode said as the four hurried to the spot he was leading them too, Bode grabbed a chair and began trying to move it.

"Stop." Tyler demanded at the loud noise, making Bode sigh.

"We need to get that brown box up there, with the swirls. I saw it when we were unpacking." Bode said as Tyler looked to Harvest with a knowing look and a sigh before lifting her to rest on his shoulders.

"Got it." she said while he grabbed her waist and set her down, Harvest hurried to set what looked like a music box down on the study desk. Kinsey shared a look with everyone before she used the key she found to unlock it. The small ballerina danced on the inside of the velvet walls, soft music playing as it twirled.

"Abracadabra?" Kinsey asked, not knowing what to do.

"I think it's broken." Bode spoke admits as Harvest shook her head.

"How is magic keys broken?" she asked with frowned eyebrows.

"So we can all hear them now, what does that mean?" Tyler asked, referring to how they all heard the sounds of the keys.

"That means we can all be the protector of the keys, wheel lady can't take them from us. I'm not alone anymore." Bode explained as Harvest smiled down at him.

"You were never alone little man." Tyler informed him as Harvest ruffled her youngest brothers hair.

"We haven't seen her in like over two weeks." Kinsey pointed out, going on what Bode said about Wheel lady.

"So? In her world that can be like five minutes, she can be like ten thousand years old, she's still out there!" Bode explained, becoming annoyed with Kinsey.

"I know!" Kinsey shot back as Harvest rolled her eyes.

"Just lose the attitude, Kins. Bode has a point." Harvest scolded her taller sister.

"Okay for safety reasons we should split up the keys." Tyler spoke, ending the hopeless bickering.

"Where are the other ones?" Kinsey asked as Harvest pulled the ones from her neck while Bode pulled the rest from his pocket.