A loud whine comes from Ethan as Blake takes him all the way in her mouth, his cock hitting the back of her throat. Her tongue swirls around, eyes welling up with tears already as she chokes and drools all over him.

"Fuuuck," he moans, holding her head down. "Just like that, chérie. You're so fucking good at sucking my cock."

Blake hums, pulling off for a brief second to catch her breath and smile up at him. She pumps him in her hand, asking, "You like that, babe?"

"Mhm, you're so good to me," he breathes, whimpering as she sucks on the tip. Chills shoot up his spine as she bobs her head up and down, stroking him at the base while paying extra attention the the throbbing tip.

She uses one hand to massage his balls, watching his head fall back as he moans. Seeing Ethan like this, eyes glazed over and dark with a look of absolute pleasure on his face is always her favorite. Conversely, Ethan loves watching Blake suck him off.

His knees feel weak, a deep knot tightening in his stomach when he looks down at her again. Blake bats her eyelashes, hollowing her cheeks and humming. Ethan grabs a fist full of her hair, and she lets him control the speed, enjoying the praise from him. "I'm so fucking close already, chérie."

He's guiding her head at a rapid pace now, thrusting his hips up into her mouth, desperate to finish. Ethan pulls out and strokes himself a few times, confusing Blake until he cums all over her face with a loud moan.

She gasps, the hot sticky fluid landing on her face and barely any of it getting in her mouth. Ethan curses under his breath, placing the tip of his cock on her tongue. "Stay like that. Lemme get a picture, yeah?" Blake obliges, Ethan snapping one with a smile before gathering a bit of it on his fingers and shoving them into her mouth. "You look so pretty, chérie. So fucking pretty with my cum all over your face."

Blake sucks on his fingers, pulling away with a pop, then pouting up at him with narrowed eyes. "You can warn me next time you're gonna jizz all over my face, Dolan."

"I can, but you looked so surprised, it was kinda hot," he grins, the girl standing to her feet. Some of it drips down into her mouth and on her lips, a bit of it falling to her shirt. "Don't pout at me, chérie. We both know you like it."

"You're an ass."

Ethan rolls his eyes, squishing her cheeks together harshly. "Shut up, chérie." With that, he brings their lips together, biting down on hers with a smirk. When they pull away, he brings his cum-coated fingers to her lips again. "Suck."

"Fuck o--mph," Blake gets cut off by them entering her mouth anyway. She's annoyed by him, but has to admit that she loves when he's demanding like this, and he knows it.

"Good girl," he smiles, kissing her again afterward. "C'mon, I'll clean you up." Bringing her to the bathroom, she sits on the sink while he wets a washcloth, gently wiping her face, so much softer than he was a few minutes before. "I'll never get tired of seeing you like this."

"What? With cum on my face and tear-stains?"

"Mhm," he laughs, bringing his lips to her now clean skin to kiss at her jaw. "Just in general, after anything like this your lips are always swollen, cheeks always red, hair a mess... tear-stains and cum, or my hand-print on your ass or throat are bonuses," Ethan pauses to grin against her, "just love seeing what I do to you. It's nice that you let me."