"Shh, shh. I'm gonna help you find your Nonna!" Yumi consoled. Once he finally calmed down he looked at Yumi. Poor thing was alone and scared. I'd react that way too if some weirdo came walking up to me.

"Nonna.. was with her friend. She let go of me!" He whimpered. "Nonna doesn't want me anymore..!" He started to cry. "No, no. I'm sure your Nonna loves you!" Yumi rubbed his back.

"Here! How about we go look for her?" Yumi asked. The little boy nodded and put his arms up.

Yumi smiled softly. He reminded her of JungKook when he was little. She lifted him up.

"What's your name kiddo?" Yumi asked politely. "Sang! Choi Sang!" He giggled. "Oh?" Yumi smiled. "Guess what!" Yumi started walking towards a bench.

"What?" Sang stared at her with big eyes. "My names Choi Yumi!" Yumi giggled "We have the same last name!" Sang exclaimed.

"Sang, how old are you?" Yumi asked. "I'm 5!" Sang put up five fingers. "Cute." Yumi booped his nose.

"Miss? How are we gonna find Nonna?" Snag asked suddenly getting sad. "Well tell em what your Nonna looks like hun." Yumi said.

☆☆☆

After and hour of trying to find Sangs older sister Yumi gave up. "We're gonna have to ask for official help.." Yumi sighed taking he little boy into the mall.

Sang held onto Yumi's hand tightly in fear that he'd get lost again. "I should've done this from the start." Yumi sighed.

Yumi had to play with and talk to Sang to calm him down. Yumi never knew there was a kid more whinny then Kook.

But then again Sang was lost. What if his sister really did abandon him..? Yumi shook off the negative vibes and approached a security guard.

"Umm, excuse me." She tapped the mans shoulder. "Yes?" He turned to face her. "Hi, um this little boy. I found him and he lost his sister.. I've been trying to help him look for her but it's not use.." Yumi explained the situation.

"Ah! You've found him!" The guard clapped his hands together. Yumi tilted her head in confusion. "What?"

"You see a lady came around asking if anyone had seen a little boy who went by the name of Sang." The mans said. "Oh.. do you know where she is perhaps?" Yumi asked. She wanted to take Sang herself to see this sister of his.

"Why yes. She's at the mall help center." The man said. He pointed down the hallway of the mall.

"Umm, weird question but what time is it?" Yumi asked curious. "Oh.. it's about six o'clock." "Really..?! Thank you sir!" Yumi bowed slightly towards the man.

She picked up Sang and ran towards the help center. Now she had to give Sang to his sister but she had to get home. Finally she stopped in front of a small place.

In bold black letters it said Help Center. Yumi walked in. The first thing she heard was "oh gosh, poor Sang.." A female could be heard crying.

"Um, I have Choi Sang with me here." Yumi set down the little boy. Sang saw the lady's face and immediately ran to her. "Nonna!" He jumped into her arms.