chapter 3

Now he only had one question. Who or what did this. . . it had been 3 months since "the incident" and tobe hadn't woken up since. The whole town had heard. tobe's ninjas we're heartbroken, chief and her gang hadn't been spotted, and the whole town just felt empty. Most people made an effort to see the good in the situation, the villains had stopped bothering the village, people didn't have to worry about being robbed or getting hurt by chief or tobes ninjas. Others were worried about what attacked tobe and if his mysterious attacker would come back and reak havoc on the town, tobe was one of the few who had faired against garu one of there strongest ninjas. So the fact that tobe was taken down so gruesomely and presumably effortlessly, the entire town seemed to be on edge. Especially garu, he was restless during training and once he finished he would rush to the hospital to check on tobe. Today seemed to be his lucky day. When garu had gone to visit him the nurse informed him that he had woken up but before he went into the room the doctor had told him soothing that made his heartbreak doctor: "I'm afraid tobe's voice box was shredded beyond repair. he may never speak again."

Hello, everyone, I'm so sorry it took me so long to make this chapter I'm still ending the chapters on cliffhangers because that's the point in were my brain runs dry but. . . yeah, I've got nothing. Author chan out!~⭐

Words im this chapter: 263