You sure you aren't one?

Shut up!

She teared her gorgeous eyes from Niall and looked at me, I took a step closer.

''Hi, I'm Harry'' I smiled at her and she returned a shy one and offered her hand.

''I'm Zara''

So this angel has a name.

Out of instinct I took her hand and pulled her in for a hug, her hair smelled like vanilla.

-

''We should all go celebrate!'' I heard Niall's dad say.

After everything that went down Simon came to us and started explaining everything to us and even more. We had the biggest challenge in the entire competition. We didn't know each other, we've never sang together and we didn't even knew If we could do it, but we were willing to try.

Later on people's from the show came to us and explained everything about the Judge's Houses, we would be informed a week prior and but we still had no clue who out mentor would be.

Having finished everything we all got together with our parents, except for Zayn who was with Zara. We were a massive crowd, the five of us, Zara, my mum, my sister, everybody else mothers along with Niall and Liam's dads.

''Yeah, we totally should'' Louis' mum agreed.

''What are you gonna do?'' I heard Zara ask Zayn.

''I don't know.'' He shrugged.

''You should come too.'' I said looking at Zara and smiled at her.

''Yeah, I would like that but we have a train to catch back home.'' She said holding her luggage as we all walked out of the Wembley Stadium. It was almost 10 p.m

''Where are you guys from?'' Liam's mum politely asked.

''Bradford ma'am'' Zayn said.

''Oh dear, don't call me that. You can call me Karen'' she smiled at him. ''At that goes for all of you.'' she looked at all of us guys and even Zara, who smiled.

Such a beautiful smile.

''If you want, you can stay with us tonight and tomorrow I'll give you a lift to Manchester. Does that sound alright to the both of you?'' My mum asked kindly.

MUM I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW.

''Um, thank you so much Anne but we wouldn't want to impose any trouble.'' she spoke for the both of them.

No, what are you doing? Say yes, please say yes.

''It's no trouble, love. Our hotel room is big enough. Gemma can sleep with me and you and Zayn can take Harry's bed. Harry will take the couch.'' I nodded frantically until I realized what she had said.

''Hey!''

''Really, it's fine-'' Zara started again but I cut her off.

''No, no you can sleep in my bed!'' I immediately told her and she laughed at my uneasiness and I felt my cheeks hot. ''But it's all good, the couch is not that bad.'' She looked as in thought and turned to Zayn

Come on Zayn.

''If there's really no problem...'' she said and my mum assured her.

This is the best day ever

As we all agreed were to go to grab some dinner, my mum took me, my sister, Zayn and Zara to the place we were gonna eat, I started talking nonstop, I was so bloody excited. I was in the front of the car next to my mum who was driving, behind me it was Gemma, Zayn and Zara at the other end, behind my mum. I was rambling about stuff with us the groups and Zayn was talking with me, we were discussing some ideas and what we could do for the Judge's Houses. Zara was on the phone with her mum explaining that they would get home tomorrow and that they would be staying with us.