"It's time for him to wake up. Sora, do you mind getting him from the dream realm? I don't believe it to be wise for one of us to take control. It would be suspicious even if Bryan needs more rest." I murmured to my counterpart. Sora nodded, twirled to a crouching position and took off, leaving me back to my thoughts.

With so many people here, it's getting harder to keep Bryan balanced. Bryan has only just found a portal and according to Chris, it's one of the most dangerous and the most unstable one that is on this earth.

I sigh, and stand up myself and head back to my shared room in the mind palace.

Just... Maybe.

Bryan's P.O.V

I slowly open up my heavy eye lids as I gain consciousness. I groan at the bright light and turn to my left, feeling something soft of that side, I cuddle into it. "Hehe, Bryan~ it's time to get up~" said a familiar voice.

"But I don' wanna" I mumbled sleepily, voice being muffled by the softest thing I have ever had the pleasure of cuddling.

I grip it tighter and burry my head in the softness. "Bryan, Spring needs your help with Baby. Something appears to be wrong." The voice said.

That's when my senses come back to me. The pain of the new animatronic evident underneath my cloths. I gasp quietly and bolt to the tattered girl. My eyes ran over her and I grabbed the tools on her left.

It takes me fifteen minutes to completely fix her, the speed relying entirely on pain and determination.

Once done, I'm snapped out of focus and see the animatronics. "Oh, hey guys. How long have you been awake?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Well, let's see. We have been awake for an hour before trying to wake you up so... Two hours and fifteen minutes..." Helpy chirped.

I blinked owlishly. "It took an hour to try and wake me..?" I asked, narrowing my eyes in disbelief.

"Yeah, and when you finally woke up you wouldn't let Lefty go. So as a last ditch effort he said something was wrong with Baby. We did not expect your reaction nor think you would completely fix her in fifteen minutes." Spring commented sounding astonished.

"Oh... Ohhhh. Sorry Spring..." I said with a tense smile.

"No, you're fine, I was actually going to ask for your help anyway to try to fix her faster. It would have taken me until seven this evening to completely fix her. I would like to ask, though, if I could turn her on..." He admitted, shying up when mentioning turning her on.

"Of course! I just sort of went into a panic mode when you and Lefty said something was wrong. And as you will get to learn, when I'm focused on something, it's hard to snap me out until I'm done or something equally terrifying or worse is said." I taught. My hand goes to rub the back of my neck, a turret of mine whenever I'm embarrassed or ashamed.

"Well, since she's fixed, how about we go shopping! Here is your money from the games." Helpy proclaimed.

"Hey Helpy, can't you just send this to my bank account? It would be a lot easier, and even quicker if you did..." I remarked shyly, looking at the tiny A.I.

"Well, we could... But I don't have your account information to deposit it!" She explained.

I'm hesitant about that, for what if she loses my information and someone uses it? "I'll... Think about it." I replied. With that, I head out the door and to Liam's shop.

~~~

Once we arrive, I head straight to the counter. "Hey Liam, how's it going?"

"It's been alright how about you?" Liam replied, leaning on the counter with his head on top of his hand.

"I've been alright, do you mind if I look at the animatronics you offer?" I asked politely.

"Ya sure," he pulls a drawer from under his desk and took out a few blueprints. "Here they are, the Mediocre Melodies. 'Ere we have Happy Frog, This would be Mr. Hippo and Pig-patch. Next we have Orville the Elephant and lastly is Ned Bear."

"Hmm" I hummed in thought. Happy Frog seems like the best choice for now, it would be good to have a joyful person around.

"I would like to take Happy Frog please, and last time I saw something about party favors?" I decided.

"Ya sure did! Is that all you would like for today?" Asked Liam, I looked at the coins I have and it's just enough.

"Yeah, that's it. I don't actually have enough for anything else." I murmured the last part under my breath.

"Well, come back again soon and have great day friend!" Liam smiled with humor in his eyes.

"Bye Liam, I'll be seeing you next time." I said, waving as I picked Helpy up before she could steal any batteries.

It seems like she is starting to become obsessed with them and I'm worried for her.

"Come on guys," I say to the two male animatronics. Lefty was looking around while Spring was watching my encounter with the shop keeper.

Once we walked out the doors Spring said something interesting. "You seem to become friends with everyone you meet Bryan." I chuckled at the comment.

"If only that were true Spring, if only that where true." I replied.

"What do you mean by that Bryan?" Asked Lefty.

"Nothing that would concern you guys." I replied, ending the conversation at that.

If only....

Phionex out~