Extra: Love Suite Victor Wolf

A/N This is not cannon to the story it's just a way to get to know the characters more. This is an alternate timeline where the killing game never happened and the camp they are in is more or less normal minus the robotic animals. I used random number to decide who's first and of course it's Victor.

Kyle was walking around the campgrounds when it was close to nighttime when he found Victor's question mark shaped hairpin.

How did they leave this here? I should give it back to them.

Kyle tried to look around camp for Victor but even Liam didn't know where they were.

I guess I'll just find them tomorrow and return it to them.

Kyle headed to his cabin right before the night announcement. He was about to go to sleep when Monokitsune appeared from under his bed. Kyle jumped back surprised "What are you doing in my cabin?" Kyle asked "You only show up to give us instructions for activities."

The black and white fox grinned "There is an activity about to happen but it's a special one."

Kyle was confused "What do you mean by 'special activity'?" he asked.

"Since you found Victor's hairpin you two are going to go to the special love cabin," Monokitsune explained.

"L-love cabin?!? I don't even like Victor in that way!" Kyle said quickly his face turning red.

"Can you just let me explain," Monokitsune sighed "in the love cabin you'll be seen as Victor's ideal partner so you won't be seen as yourself. The whole entire experience will seem like a dream when Victor wakes up. If the dream ends badly by you going out of character Victor will be in a worse mood than normal and if it ends well the opposite will happen."

"Is there a way I can just not do this?" Kyle asked "I don't want to make Victor feel bad."

"Nope," Monokitsune grinned and Kyle felt really sleepy and he passed out.

When Kyle woke up it looked like he was in an alleyway and there was the sound of police sirens in the background. Victor was standing next to him panting with their hand on their knees.

I guess the cabin changed to match what would make most sense to Victor. So I guess I'm Victor's ideal partner and it seems like their on a job either for the police or against them though I can't tell which yet.

Victor looked up at Kyle and frowned "How do you keep on finding me?" they asked annoyed "are you going to report me to the police again? You know it won't work I'll just get away again."

I guess thy're against the police and I work with them.

Kyle sighed now trying to get into character "no I know it'll do no good I'm just here to talk this time."

Victor leaned a building "what do you want to talk about you know why I'm doing this I need the money."

"Why don't you just join the police they could use you you're amazing at distracting people!" Kyle said remembering that Victor is the Ultimate Decoy

"It's not like they'll let me help them after all the trouble I caused them," Victor said crossing their arms.

"How about I tell the police to look for you so they can get you on their side and if I convince them I'll tell you" Kyle said

"Why are you always trying to help me?" Victor asked looking at Kyle.

"Well I hate seeing you always on the run and I want to see you settled and happy for once," Kyle said taking Victor's hands and looking them in the eye.

"I guess you can do that and if you aren't able to convince them I'll always let myself be caught by you," Victor said their face turning red.

"I would very much like that," Kyle said as he hugged Victor.

Kyle woke up in his cabin and when he looked around for Victor's hairpin but he couldn't find it.

That was weird I feel like I'm closer to Victor than before.

Kyle left his cabin and Victor was outside waiting for him. "Hey Kyle want to hang out today?" they asked in a less annoyed tone than usual.

Kyle smiled "Sure of course."

A/N I will be doing some of these before I finish the next part since I need to work on a few details for it. Until then I'll be posting love suites I will take suggestions or juts pick a character at random.