Extraordinarily Excellent Entities 2

Start from the beginning

Trivia

The only person's mind she cannot read is Smartie's. If she does , she explodes.

It is unknown if she can now.

Despite dying in Season 1, she came back in Season 2. It is unkown why.

She is the only character in Season 2 so far to have won two challenges.

Moonstone is the only female veteran in season two.

Moonstone is a lesbian as revealed in WebzForevz's "Friendzone" video.

Moonstone is only eight according to Chocolate Bar, but this might just be a one-off joke.

As of after Diary's elimination, she is the last female in the competition.

She is also the highest-ranking female in Season 2.             

As stated by WebForeverz in a livestream, there won't be any rejoins.             

Moonstone is the only female contestant left in season two.

She is also the only contestant without any friends out of both seasons.

Both her and Muffin were the only females during Season 1.

In the "Excellent Entities Secrets" video said that TeenChampion (Samuel Thornbury) (the creator of Object Universe, Object Twoniverse and Object Show 87) was the original voice of Moonstone, but due to computer difficulties, WebzForevz ended up voicing her.

Tub of Lard
Piebald/Bee/Capsule
Grey/White/Cream
Light Uncommon eyes

Tub of Lard is definitely a slow-poke, but he also is a Pathological Liar, a condition in which he lies for no reason but to do it and can barely control it, and sometimes will lose him challenges.

Trivia

He is voiced by InterstellerLizard (formally ToonMaster99), the creator of Object Havoc.

He is the first Excellent Entities character to ever have a disorder that was permanent.

Nail originally had a stutter but it was removed after episode two.

He was based on a character in South Park. 

He first appeared in episode 8 of season 1 with a different design. 

He sounds like Dough from Inanimate Insanity and Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time. 

He likes fries as shown in episode 7, Moonstone says that she'll give him fries if he does the challenge. 

In the same episode, it also reveals that he's obese. This is possibly because of eating a lot and being lazy/slow. 

In Episode 10, TOL was the jester in the challenge.