Shower thoughts

Bakugou POV : I woke up in kirishimas arms.
As I moved to turn around i heard a crinkle, remembering what happened last night. I stood up and went to the bathroom, taking the dry diaper off. I never used it because I don't fucking piss the bed. I put it in the trash and got in the shower.
"Kitty?" I heard him shout from the room
"In the shower!" I shouted back
I almost felt his relief 
That made me start thinking of things me and Eiji done this past week.
Like the time we cuddled while watching tv, when I wasn't even small but it just came naturally to touch him.
Or the time I was small and we baked cookies, and he only done it because I was bored and getting cranky. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and showed me how to mix the batter correctly.
I started to subconsciously touch my self through this. 
Feeling down my thighs and up my length. It was erotic.
I was imagining eijirou was the one doing this. Being careful with every touch. 
This went on for about 4 more minutes, until I came along the wall. Moaning 'Eijirou' a bit louder than I should have.
I cleaned myself off and stepped out the shower, wrapping a towel round my waist and stepped back into the room where Kiri was reading a book.
"Sounded like an interesting shower" he said monotone.
I froze and felt myself get warm. He heard? What does he think of me now? 
"Listen, don't worry about it. It's not a big deal." He said.
I stayed silent.
"Kat?"
Not a word.
He came up behind me turned me to him looking at the hot tears streaming down my face.
"..."