Chapter 40: More Than This

Magsimula sa umpisa

***

And as I walk up to your door ..

My eye turns to face the floor..

Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say..

***

Parang nangyari na to dati..

When he cured my sprained ankle the night of my prom.

***
When he opens his arms….

And holds you close tonight..

It just won't feel right..

Cause I can love you more than this, yeah..

When he lays you down, I might just die inside..

It just don't feel right Cause I can love you more than this..

Can love you more than this..

***

“We’d already danced before and I’m asking you to dance with me for the second time. “ He smiled. Ang lapit ng muka nya na nakatingala saken. Mas gwapo siya pag wala ang salamin nya. Ilang seconds na syang naghihintay sa ganung pwesto.

Damn! Why can’t I refuse then? This heart beats fast…

“Shall we?” Finally I stood up and we danced at the sweet music of One Direction. He hooked his hands at my waist. So close.. So are my hands at his nape.

***

If I'm louder..

Would you see me?

Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?

Cause we are, the same You saved me,

when you leave its gone again.

And then I see you on the street In his arms, I get weak..

My body falls I'm on my knees Praying..

***

“We’ll recall about the two of us.” He said.

***

‘’Sayang, bawal driver sa loob. Makikikain pa naman ako ^_^’’ Khalil smiled.

‘’Driver? Hindi ah, ang gwapo nyo naman para mapagkamalang driver.’’-I said.

‘’Panu ba yan, my princess.. I should have let you go inside..’’-Kuya Khalil.

‘’Nakakahiya, wag nyo na po akong tawaging ganyan, kuya Khal. Sige dito na lang ako.Thank you.’’

‘’Your, highness. I’ll pick you up at 12, right?’’Khalil said smiling.

***

“Gwapo pala para mapagkamalang driver ha..? Don’t tell me you---?” he teased me.

“It’s not what you think.. Kailangan kong maging mabait dahil inihatid mo ko.” I defensed.

“Bakit ang defensive mo?” he smiled.