Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry

Start from the beginning

"Woah. He is going to be a dangerous opponent in the sports festival." A student from 1-B named Reiko Yanagi said.

"Of course he is! Him, Kamado, the son of Endeavor, and the one who passed as the number one student in the entrance exam, they are the ones that we should watch out." Awase said.

"Even if they have the students with the most firepower, we from 1-B should never get affected by the aura they're showing to everyone!" Kendo said.

"Yeah!" The 1-B students said.

Izuku after the class went home by himself. He refused to have a ride with Momo on going home to train himself in the upcoming sports festival which is about to begin tomorrow. He has now arrived on the Dagobah beach and now wears his hero costume. He starts to activate One For All and fires a punch into the sea. He was happy that his training with Momo before made the drawback of his Quirk got lessen its effects.

"What an amazing punch, I see." A girl wearing a hoodie and a mask suddenly said behind Izuku.

"Oh, thank you. Anyways, who a-are you?" Izuku asked nervously.

"Oh! I'm sorry! My name is Setsuna Tokage. I'm from the class 1-B and I saw the commotion earlier. That tall blond classmate of yours does really have a fighting spirit." Setsuna said as she uncovers her hoodie and removes his mask.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Tokage-san." Izuku said as he offered his hand to Setsuna. The girl blushed at him and hesitated. But she gave her hand at Izuku and both shook their hands.

'This is my chance to have a personal talk with him all alone!' Setsuna thought.

Momo can be seen in a coffee store, taking a stop and buying a cold coffee for herself. She was about to pay the cold coffee she ordered in the counter when suddenly, a man from behind her puts his body closer behind Momo's and covers his mouth.

"If you will make a noise, I'll kill you in an instant and will have fun on your corpse! Now, follow me outside!" The man said as he puts a knife into Momo's waist. Momo followed what the man said and they both hid in the dumpsite behind the coffee store.

"Now, remove your skirt slowly and gently." The man said.

'Such a maniac! I can't create any weapon or shield because of the knife that pinches my waist so tight!' Momo thought.

"Hurry! Before I get mad at you or someone would see us here!" The man said.

'I should create a staff from my leg and hit him in the feet to make him stumble' Momo thought. Momo slowly removes her panty but her right hand slowly creates a staff from her leg but the maniac stabbed her slowly in the waist and making her bleed a little.

"Don't you dare create something or I'll really kill you!" The maniac said.

"Hey, doing something sexual outside isn't a good idea." Shoto suddenly said as he saw the commotion from the streets.

"Todoroki!" Momo cried.

"Shut up! This bitch's body is all mine! So get out if you don't want to see her body as a cold corpse!" The maniac said. Shoto suddenly released ice from the walls and quickly immobilizes the maniac and making him drop the knife. Momo creates a staff from her belly and now smashes it into the face of the maniac many times as she can. Her wound now starts to get worse as she smashes her staff in the maniac briskly and the adrenaline gets her.

"Momo, that's enough!" Shoto yelled. Momo now faints to the ground and carries her in a bridal style.

'A huge amount of blood starts to lose in her body. This is bad!' Shoto thought. He now ran into the limousine of Momo and they all headed to the hospital. Izuku and Setsuna both talked together on the beach while Izuku's training himself when his phone currently interrupted their chat.