EBC Luxury Trek Weather and Accessibility

Everest Base Camp is at a high height (17,600 feet/5380 meters), and the overland route to arrive is additionally high. This implies it's never truly 'warm' in the Khumbu Region, yet there are still dramatic contrasts in temperature, precipitation, and snowfall consistently.

Spring and Autumn

The most well known a long time for trekking in the Everest locale are March, April, May, October and November, as these months are the point at which the conditions are at their best. The spring and autumn ( pre-winter ) in general offer sensible temperatures, clear skies, almost no downpour, and less possibility of dangerous snowfall.

These months are additionally when the path are busiest, however in case you're looking for the best climate conditions, that is an exchange off you might be set up to make.

Winter

The winter (December, January, and February) isn't really an 'awful' time to trek to EBC, however it's surely the slow time of year. Temperatures can get incredibly cold, so you'd should be solid and steady for freezing conditions. In any case, the skies tends be clear in winter, which means superb mountain views. Also, you won't shake for space with different trekkers on the way.

Monsoon

The monsoon season (June to early September) isn't a perfect time to head out to Ease Base Camp. Beside the wet climate— which can prompt avalanches on trails and sloppy conditions—rainclouds can cloud the mountain sees. Be that as it may, temperatures are additionally hotter at this time, and it once in a while rains throughout the day consistently. In case you're decidedly ready for the downpour and wouldn't fret getting somewhat wet en route however, trekking in the storm can be fine on the grounds that the higher you go in elevation, the less downpour there will in general be.

On the off chance that trekking isn't on your motivation yet a heli tour to EBC is, these are likewise best when the climate is clear and unsurprising. That is, whenever however during the monsoon.

The climate won't just impact your involvement with the Everest area, it additionally can possibly influence flights from Kathmandu to Lukla. Flying is the most famous method for finding a good pace, flights are every now and again dropped when the climate and perceivability is poor in Kathmandu, Lukla, or on the way. Flights outside of the storm season are bound to run as planned, however downpour, mist, or brown haze can impact flights whenever of year.

Trip Factors:

Trip Duration: 12 Days
Grade: A luxury journey...but then who ever said hiking through some of the most beautiful wilderness in the world would be easy? This trip would be ideal for greenhorns and first time visitors to Nepal.
Activity: Luxury - Adventure - trekking
Starts in: Kathmandu
Ends in: Kathmandu
Trek Type: TH [teahouse] with camping where necessary
Accommodation: Hotel, camping or lodge (tea house)
Meals: All meals provided on the trail
Transportation: Flights and private vehicles
Maximum Altitude: 5545m
Cost: USD 4090.00 Per Person

Outline Itineary of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek:

Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu, Transfer to hotel Dwarika

Day 02 : Sightseeing at Kathmandu valley overnight at hotel Dwarika

Day 03 : Fly to Lukla and trek to Monjo, overnight at Everest Summit Lodges

Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,445m.), overnight at Hotel Sherpa Land

Day 05 : Trek to Syangboche, overnight at Everest Panorama Resort

Day 06 : Trek to Debouche (3,700m.) via Tashinga, overnight at Rivendell

Day 07 : Return to Tashinga (3,450m.), overnight at Everest Summit Lodges

Day 08 : Return to Monjo (2,850m.), overnight at Everest Summit Lodges

Day 09 : Return to Lukla, overnight at Everest Summit Lodges

Day 10 : Fly Back to Kathmandu overnight at hotel Dwarika

Day 11 : Sightseeing at Bhaktapur and Changu Narayan, overnight at hotel Dwarika

Day 12 : Departure to your own destination

Recommended Gear Lists for Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek :

The list below consist of items that will facilitate trekking.

Good wind/rain jacketWarm fleece jacket or jerseyGood boots, either light-weight trekking boots or light full leather bootsGood -20 Sleeping bag (which can be rented or buy in Kathmandu)A comfortable day pack, preferably with a waistband.Fleece jacket or pulloverFleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacketDown vest and/or jacket (optional)Lightweight glovesHeavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outerSun hat or scarfLight balaclava or warm fleece hatSunglasses with UV protectionT-shirtsUnderwearHiking shortsLightweight cotton long pantsLight and expedition weight thermal bottomFleece or wool pantsWaterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pantsThin, lightweight inner socksThick, warm wool hiking socksHiking boots with spare lacesCamp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)

Other necessary equipment:

Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteriesSmall pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bagBasic First Aid Kit (We also provide comprehensive first aid medical kit and Oximeter)Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bagDaypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)Water bottles (2 bottles recommended)ToiletriesSmall wash towel

www.uniquetrek.com/everest-base-camp-luxury-trek