the next day

>bakugo POV<

•I'm not good at the dorm layout so *my* interpretation •

My alarm went off at about 5:30am. I got up and went to brush my teeth and saw denki in the bathroom. The idiot was passed out on the floor. I leant over and looked at him for a second, "DENKI!" I shouted , his hand shot up in a fist and just missed my face, "SORRY! I'm so sorry" said the electric blonde wiping his eyes, " why the fuck were you asleep on the floor?! I could've stood on you! "
"Oh, sorry dude. I uhhh... Had to take care of something last night"
"Like what?" I questioned
"NOTHING! Nothing." Said the pikachu lookalike
"Ok...?"
He smiled and stood up then took my toothbrush out of my hand. I was so confused, "uh, Kaminari? That's mine.." I said, "I know." said Kaminari smiling, he then put the toothbrush in his mouth, I just stared at him whilst he was brushing his teeth. He finished up and then handed me back my toothbrush, "thanks bro!" He smiled, picked up my hand and gave me a fist bump. I just stood there as he walked out of the bathrooms

>in class; 3rd person POV<

Bakugo was screaming at Midoriya as usual, "DAMN DEKU! HOW DID YOU GET A BETTER SCORE THAN ME?!" screamed the firey blonde, "kacchan.. I studied for 2 weeks.." Said the freckled boy.
"I STUDIED FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME YOU IDIOT!"
"Well, these test scores prove whose the idiot and it certainly isn't me..." muttered Midoriya
" ...WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY YOU BASTARD!?" yelled Katsuki now grabbing Midoriya by the collar of his shirt, "Kacchan, p-put me down... Please. I- I was joking" said Midoriya trying to calm down the enraged boy. Then Denki stepped in "Dude, it's just a test score... Leave him alone Katsuki.." Bakugo froze up, after a few seconds he put Midoriya down. And sat at his desk in silence. The rest of the class was almost frozen in shock stood around where Katsuki and Izuku were just moments ago.
"Alright, shut up cla- oh, You're all quiet for once said Mr. Aizawa; he saw Katsuki Sat his desk with his head down and he seemed to be crying, "Well, what are you all waiting for!? Sit down class!" Shouted Aizawa "Bakugo could you wait outside for me please?" Bakugo carefully wiped his eyes and stood up; walked to the door and waited outside.

^5 minutes later^

Denki walked out, "hey dude..."

"Hey Kami.."
{The conversation ain't gonna be revealed yet °^°}