27. New trouble Ariba

Start from the beginning

"What are you saying? Baby and all! Like Seriously hana" he said and start laughing.

"What do you mean Maan? And why are you laughing?" I asked confused and annoyed by his behaviour.

"Because you just crack a joke!" He said between his laugh.

"I'm not joking" I said tear welled up my eyes. He look at me and make serious face.

"Are you serious?" He asked maybe not believing in my words. I nodded yes.

"Are you crazy or what!? How can you think like that hana.. we are not old enough to be parents or even think about it... Huh! I am not ready for this marriage tag and your planning me to being father! ugh!" He said frustrated.

"But you said you love kids don't you?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I love kids.. but other's... Not mine.. how can you even think about it" he said shaking his head and turned to go.

"And what if I ended up pregnant?" That words slipped my mouth i was not intended to say something like that because honestly I was also not ready for this.

Maan halted on his place and turned to look at me I lowered my head didn't know what say and thanks to Allah he didn't asked anything and walked away.

*******

Rahmaan's POV.

It has been a week our little angel reem's birth. It has been a week mine and Hana's that talk

After that day I ignored her almost 2 3 days but then I lost my control and went to her. I talked to her and remind her about my dreams and world tour. First she shed tears but understood and then we had our another best night.

But only one different was there I started using protection. Hana didn't wanted this but I make her agreed like I've always does. I was afraid if she got pregnant and that was the main reason I tried to avoid her. The thought being her pregnant frightened me cause I was sure as hell i was not ready. but that girl did something to me that I couldn't resist her for long. Being with hana gave me some kind of peace which I've never felt before. Being with her make me feel like she's the only right thing to do. I didn't know when she became my heart's peace. Whenever I was with her my heart, mind ,body even my soul everything became peaceful and relaxed.
I love every moment I spent with her. And i always want her by side.

"Maan" I was in my room's balcony. thinking about her when I heard her sweet voice which brought a smile on my face.

"I am here jaan-e-maan" I said loudly.

"Maan... I am going" she said as she step in the balcony and hug me from behind.

"Don't go" I said holding her hands which fisted my front chest shirt.

Today hana was going with marzi aapi to her khala's (aunty's) house. Hana told me that she always goes after marzi aapi's delivery to take care of marzi aapi. And this time she specially going for Ruban and Arif. They are little tough for others to handle but not for hana.

"You know... I never like leaving my home... But I have to go for aapi... I already hurt her many times I don't  want to hurt her any more by refusing... she is my elder sister and now she needs me.. I have to take care of her and her children.. it's my duty." she said from my behind while pressing her face even more. I turned around and wrapped my arms around her.

"And what about me? Who would take care of me? You don't have any duty toward me?" I asked with frown. She smiled looking at me while wrapping her hands around my neck.

"Your mama, your aapi, your baba.. everyone is here.. they will take care of you... I don't think you need me" she said smirking. I pulled her more into me causing her gasp.