·ᴜɴᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴍɪɴᴅ·

I gasped for breath, running 5 long laps can be tiring, you know. Kieran tossed a bottle of water to me and I caught it. I opened the bottle and drank from it furiously. Today was a hot, sunny day. Tomorrow would be too, but thankfully, we would do swimming instead.

Glad I'm not the one running.

Hush you.

"Phew!" Willow said, relieved, "That felt like an eternity, I thought my legs would fall off!"

I nodded in agreement and kept drinking. Eric stared at me, "Uh, need another bottle?" That's when I noticed I drank more than half and was almost done with it. I shook my head politely, 'No thanks," I said, putting the cap back on, "I feel like I'm gonna collapse any moment now!"

"Same!" Aaron whined.

Veronica sighed, disappointed, 'You guys, if you get tired that easily, you'll never beat those YHS Plebs! They'll mock us!" Gina shook her head and took a sip of water.

"I just ran 5 laps lady," Aaron deadpanned, "You ran 3."

Gina finished her water bottle and tossed it to the side, "I can do 5 now," she challenged, "Winner gets bragging rights!"

Aaron was silent at first then chuckled, "Oh, its on."

I backed away, "You guys can go suffer while I grab myself some soda." I began to walk away until Veronica and Willow caught up to me. They wanted to tag along and get some snacks, they were hungry.

We talked along the way. They told me stories of their school mishaps and the tale of Ayano's death. They were quieter and more solemn whole talking about her. Guess they were good friends.

We arrived to the drink shack, where a young girl with brunette hair was serving drinks to an awful lot of YHS students. Guess they didn't want to eat Megan's "amazing" food.

We got in line and waited. All I could hear was the voices of students and the shouting of orders ready.

"Hey Lunar." I turned around to see Draco, he had a small smile on his face and a pleading look in his eyes. Looks like he wants to talk to me.

Willow eyes Draco while Veronica flat-out ignored him.

"Can I take this for a moment?" I asked. Willow gave me a sympathetic look, "Sure. You can go talk to your old friend if hes nice." I nodded and followed Draco.

"So...." He said, "Lunar, you're staying here?"

I nodded, "Yep. Got a problem with that?" I said defensively.

"Oh, no. Its just, at least for the rest of the week, can we stay with you? We miss you," he said sadly.

I sighed, "Sure, but my apartment is small." Draco's eyes lit up, "Thanks." I shrugged and walked back to the line. Veronica looked at me expectantly, "Well? What did he say?"

At that moment, I figured if it was best to tell them the truth, "They wanna stay over at my apartment for the rest of the week since I won't see them again until maybe next year."

Willow then gasped, "Oh! What if we do a big sleepover? For a night." I raised an eyebrow in surprise, "I thought you guys hated YHS students!"

Veronica placed her hands on her hips, "Well, in terms of competition, we have a reputation for Vengence High to hold!"

Willow nodded, "We gotta be tough and act like nothing can break us," she said proudly.

I scratched my head, "But isn't it better to treat others with kindness and respect? Like the Golden Rule: Treat others the way you want to be treated." Willow frowned and Veronica faltered, "Well...."