·ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴘᴇᴄᴛᴀᴄᴜʟᴀʀ·

That's what I am.

A monster. A murderer.

I was walking through the streets of LA. Where do I go now?

I recently went to a barber shop and dyed my hair a dark purple and got contacts. So now instead of a grayish-pale purple, my eyes are multicolored. I chose five colors. You can probably guess which five.

The only problem was money.

You should get a job.

No.

Yes.

Fine.

I sat on a bench and logged onto Instagram. I checked Kat's profile for anything that happened. I was careful not to like the post.

"I don't know whats exactly happening, but guys, if you see my lost sister, PLEASE contact me!" I read aloud. I almost choked on my words. Leaving my family when they're at such a bad state made me feel guilty. Really guilty.

I know how you feel. Its hard.

At least I have you to pass the time.

Lunar, you're going to have to get a job, and go to school.

What? School? Why???

Because you need to learn, Lunar. You're brain hasn't fully developed yet and learning is important.

Were you the nerd back at your old school?

Excuse me!

I chuckled a bit at Illumina's offended tone. She giggled inside my mind. Well, I was the most serious when it came to learning.

That's understandable.

I turned off my phone and looked up. The sun was setting and I haven't found a home yet. I sighed, shivering in the cold. The streets were almost empty now.

I got up and walked around. Looking for a place to sleep. I passed by a public library about to close. Making sure there was no one around. I sneaked past the security cameras ans made past the front desk.

Ahhh, public libraries. Sanctuaries I tell you. Sanctuaries.

Illumina seemed to relish being in a library while I was more focused to find a place to sleep. There were several reading areas with couches, but I found comfort in the one at the back, in the dark. I sat on the comfy couch.

"I should just make my home here," I chuckled to myself.

Just be careful, make sure to not get caught.

Why can't I have invisibility or something? That would be really helpful.

Ask the scientists, not me.

I laid down to sleep. Exhaustion was heavy in my eyelids. I yawned quietly, and slowly went to sleep.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

You want me to go to school at Vengence High.

Whats wrong with Vengence High? Its far away from Yandere High, and no one will find you.

Vengence High and Yandere High are rivals.

Oh.

Its been a week and a half since I ran away. And its been pretty good so far. I skipped a couple cities from YHS, I got a decent job, a new small apartment, and now my name is filed as Lunar. I actually changed my name to that. Legit. And no one here seems to know who I am. Sweet.