uh oh

We were waiting for the guys to get here and me and alexis were looking around and I asked her "does she loom familiar to you!?!!"" Yeah isn't she like Alyssa Shouse  or something ?""YEAH THAT'S HER ,didn't her and Jacob have a thing ?""yeah but her and Dylan also had a thing "" really when "" about a year ago I think "oh". We walk out of the isle and I finally see the guys " hey babe" they say in unison. It was cute but I was confused because none of us were dating yet."hey did you bring our money?""yeah here ya go" Dylan said as he tossed us our wallets I take out the money and pay but before we could go  Dylan whispered in my ear that Jacob was going to ask out Lexi . I awed and watched as Jacob went up to her .

*lexis POV *

I see Jacob walking up to me and he scratches the back of his neck nervously which mad me nervous, I get nervous easily at times. He came up to me got down on one knee and held out a necklace that said be mine on it. He said "Lexi ik I haven't know you that long but I've known  since the moment I saw you that I knew you were the one I wanted to be with  , your not like other girls you make me feel like nhim..ne has ever made me feel before , you are so chill laid back and not like any other girl I've met before  this might sound crazy but...... Will you go out with me ??? I stood there speechless I didn't know why to say  so Jacob ran out of the store and I looked over at Krystal and Dylan who motioned me to go after him .  I ran after him with all I had and finally caught up with him  a block or so away from the store . out of breath I say. " why did you run out " I got out between breaths " I don't know I was so nervous and when you didn't answer idk It felt like someone took a knife and staged it threw my heart""Jacob I'm so sorry I should have answered sooner but it took me by surprise  yes I will go out with you""YOU WILL!""yes!"'OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER NOW WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT "" wait for what?"o asked quiet confused " just about an hour or so Dylan is taking Krystal out for a walk through the town and is gonna ask her out."omg that's great!!!!"

*Krystal's POV *

Things were a little awkward between me and Dylan  after Jacob and Lexi left. I said "well I'm gonna go pay for the battery now so I can get my car started""here let me get it" Dylan never saw who was behind the counter  and Alyssa never saw him. We went up to pay and I said to the girl "excuse me I'd like to pay now "" no I would like to pay " Dylan said. Right as he said that Alyssa hear shot up and her eyes were instantly filled with anger. I was a little confused.....

*Dylan's POV*

After Jacob and lexi. Left things were a little awkward there was a long silence. Krystal finally spoke up breaking the silence."well I'm gonna go pay for the battery now so I can get my car started.""here let me get it " I said being a gentlemen. We walked up to the counter and Krystal says *excuse me I'd like to pay nowI looked at her with this look like 'really I said I would get it ' so I says *no. I would like to pay*  when I said that the persons head instantly shot up and all I could think was 'SHIT'..

-______________________________________________________________________

thank you guys if you read this  go read lexis story its called   More Than A Fan ( Jacob whitesides)   its really good ♥♥you
My twitter:@krystalwaters97
Lexis twitter:@alexishoague