its not stealing

**Lexis POV **

As I was walking away I heard Dylan screwam "THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER" which means Krystal said yes ik she would, all she could ever talk about was Dylan and let me tell you it gets so fucking annoying!!!!!

I'm in the store now and I walk up to the counter  and I see Alyssa. M: hi can I buy this battery?? A: No you can! M: why I need a battery?? A: because ik your with Jacob Dylan and that other little skank that Dylan's so madly in love with....! M: wow! Jealous much??  A: get the fuck out of here I don't have time for your insults I have REAL consumers to deal with. M: Really??? I looked around and there was nobody else in the store except the  two of us M: cause oi don't see any one but I pile of filthy trash standing in front of my right now.... A: okay thats it get the fuck out!!!

Alyssa started chasing me around the store because I refuzed to leave with out the battery.  I ran past the counter a couple of times then decided I was done with the games of hers so as I ran past the counter for a final time I grabbed the battery off the counter and threw down the money.

Krystal, Dylan, and Jacob were all staring at !e like I was nuts as I ran out of the building. Completely out of breath I hand Krystal the battery so I can catch my breath. K: you okay there?? She said in a joking manner M: being that I just ran around that store for the past hour yeah I'm fine.......  J: why were you running around the store ??? All we needed was you to go get the battery haha.. M: I understand that but your guys crazy ex  wouldn't sell it to me! D: then how did you get the battery??? K:OMG YOU DIDNT STEAL DID YOU !!! THAT WOULD BE BAD ASS!!!  Mno I didn't steal the fucking battery but your right that would be bad ass! J: then how did you get it???