*Chapter 1*

Can't my sister ever just shut up? Literature and reading is not my interest what so ever. I would rather be the adventure, then read or write about it. But ofcoarse, I'm not going to tell that to her. She's too gentle to be talked to that way.

How can we possibly be sisters? We don't look alike at all. Blonde long wavy strands of hair lay swiftly behind her, as my curly dark brown twirals lay wherever there is space. Touching the grass gently, her long dress makes my jeggings annd over-sized teeshirt look unprofessional. She's just so elegant. Those frilly clothes would look ridiculous on me, but they really suit her. She's too classy to flo around the yard and sleep where ever.

Unlike me.

She's pretty, sweet, smart. An ideal lady.

I wish I could say that about myself.

Every guy in the world would fall in love with a girl like her.

I'm sure of it.

"So sis, what are you reading?"

"Oh, this?"

"Yeah, is that another psychology book?" I mocked.

"I supose you could say that." She failed to understand me.

Ugh.

"The book's both a fairytale and a novel."

She caught my attention.

"A story about a girl who follows a rabbit and gets lost in a Wonderland. Once there-"

"Is it good? How's the ending?"

"Well, in the end, the Queen of that land tries to put the girl on trial. The girl tries to escape, but then she wakes up."

"And?"

"That's it."

"Ehh, not my kind of book."

Growing bored, I come back to the same state as I was before.

"I'm gonna go... umm..."

"Ladies room?"

"Right."

My feet walked off awkwardly into a meadow. It was wide with warm colored flowers and green bright grass. The sun shined down with power.

Heaven? Definetly.

Embracing it, I walked threw.

Feeling the soft nature brushing up against my legs made me shiver with delight. Looking across, it has seemed as the meadow was never ending. Like a never stopping wide, wide heaven. Feeling exitement rise threw my body, it began to sprint with a smile formed on my face. For one moment, I felt as I were better as my sister, better then no one else. I was in control, in complete control.

Soon enough, came an end. Slowing down my run, I examined a dark, foggy forest. Turning my head in different directions, the forest sorounded the bright meadow that was now fading away. Dark cloud hovered above, covering the light of the sun. The flowers darkened within the grey, rotten grass.

What the? What's going on?

With no hesitation, my body flunk back and aimed for the exit. A movement caught the corner of my eye. My feet quickened, as for my breath. Another blurry movement appeared, was I paranoid?

Finally, I reached the place where I have started. My face held shock and ulture horror, as the forest spread and covered my entrance.

Unbelieveable.

I spun around once more as a third movement blurred my vision. It was coming closer. I felt like crying and begging for never ditching my sister.

Too late now.

A unfamiliar voice appeared in my head. Unwelcomed, it was as well.

All of a sudden, I felt the earth disappear from under me.