Ask us stuff!

(The three known as the agent trio all land a super jump into the same large area; it kind of resembles the Squid Sister's old studio, except it's bigger and decorated to fit the agents' taste. The studio activates as if the three are going on air, which they basically are.)

Junie: Helloooo everybody! It's us, your favorite agents! Welcome to our interview room.

Terrance: It's basically our studio now, I guess. Wonder if there's any recording equipment...

Kazuki: Um...what are we doing here again?

Junie: Answering people's burning questions, of course.

Terrance: ...what questions?

Junie: I don't know. *claps hands together once* But before we get into that, let's introduce ourselves.

Terrance: Alright. My name is Terrance, also known as Agent 3.

Junie: Agent 4 here! I'm Juniper. Call me Junie!

Kazuki: I'm Kazuki, better known to some as Agent 8. Nice to meet you.

(A moderately small flash of white light appears. The light dies down to reveal a boy that looks exactly like Terrance, the only difference being that his ink color is orange as opposed to yellow-green.)

???: Greetings, everyone. I am known as Inner Agent 3. I'm an integral part of Kazuki's memories.

Kazuki and Terrance: *blink* ...

Junie: Uh...nice...to meet you? *confused woomy*

Inner Agent 3 (I.A. 3): Likewise.

Kazuki: Wait...how'd you come here from my memories?

I.A. 3: ...I have my ways.

Kazuki: Should I be concerned?

I.A. 3: Nope.

Terrance: ...

Kazuki: ...

(There was a long silence until the agent in a yellow hero hoodie spoke up.)

Junie: Sooo...what brings you here, Inner Agent 3?

I.A. 3: I heard what was going on and wanted to join you in answering questions because I have literally nothing else to do.

Junie: I guess that's fine. Guys?

Kazuki and Terrance: *shrug*

Junie: Then I guess it's settled. The people that are avalible to answer questions are me, Terrance, Kazuki, and Inner Agent 3 apparently. Feel free to throw any question our way and we'll do our best to answer! Even if it's just 'how are you' or something. *glances at the others* Y'all ready?

Terrance: *thumbs-up*

Kazuki: Mhm!

I.A. 3: *nod*

Junie: Cool! Let the questioning begin. Stay fresh, everyone!

***

-Author's Note-

I know that the way Inner Agent 3 showed up was nonsensical, but eh...it makes sense for me.

I think this will be fun, honestly.

As long as the questions are kept PG-13...or E10+, whichever comes first.

I don't have anything else to add right now. I'll let y'all know if I do.

That's it for now. Bye!

-CoconutWoomy